HENCKELS International Everedge Dynamic 14-pc Knife Block Set

HENCKELS International Everedge Dynamic 14-pc Knife Block Set

1 Like

Amazon reviews (24) say these aren’t stainless steel so they rust very easily.

Nice knives if you clean and towel dry after each use. These are very much for people who take care of their kitchen and it’s tools.

and if you are one of those people, it’s likely you’ll be buying a much better set

I don’t get the “never needs sharpening”.
All knives need honing/sharpening at some point.

these have “Micro Serrations” which is basically useless. will scratch/tear the meat instead of slicing it

1 Like

I have this set in a different color combination, and a couple of the knives arrived rusty (small spots). They are fairly high maintenance in that they do rust quickly if not wiped dry right after washing.

They also aren’t the sharpest knives I’ve had despite the sharpening rods in the block. Kind of disappointed in them. The company isn’t doing their reputation much good with this set

1 Like

Yep, I’ve used these knives at a friend’s house. Not much better than a dinner knife for steak. Plus they’re best hand-washed and you have to dry them well immediately after and make sure they’re completely dry before putting back in the block.

Lastly, the presentation is very underwhelming for Zwilling Henckels. There are cheaper knife sets that work better that look and feel more expensive.