HexBug Nano Bridge Battle Habitat Set

my son has a couple of the hexbugs without the habitat. very popular. apparently they are something of the rage in certain circles of the net for a certain age group. certainly.

Don’t worry about the batteries being button cells… They run under 3 bucks for a 10 pack over on amazon. just search “AG13” and your screen will fill up with cheap replacements

Awesome. I have at least 10 nephews who will love getting this as a xmas gift. Slightly used, of course. I think they will love it just the same.

My son has one of the Hexbugs. They’re really sort of cool. The bigger ones are even cooler, but they cost more.

It’s fun to put a Hexbug in a enclosed space and watch it run around. I haven’t shelled out for a “habitat” yet though. Maybe…

How in the world do you tell which Hexbug is the “winner?”

Can ne1 please explain what this is supposed to be?

Ooo check those special mutation models

The gum massagers are really an evolutionary jump, obviously a clear advantage in the war on Gingavitis

My 11-year-old loves his Hexbug Nanos. I, however, find them uber-creepy, especially when he sets them loose in the kitchen. Too roach-like, IMO

also regarding the toothbrush comment: I find it funny that there are toothbrushes up for sale over on sellout and kids.woot…

I thought pogs were kind of lame. There was a kid in my class who said he won a diamond-encrusted slammer that was worth $1000+. I still to this day wonder…

the bugs themselves are great for cats! you can get them at target for about $8…

That’s what I was thinking, isn’t this a kids.woot item?

Also known as “bristle bots”. Check it on YouTube and Instructables. With the time and money you spend for enough toothbrushes and pager motor parts or DIY it from electronics crap sitting in your garage you might as well just buy this set.

Would a bigger one clean my bathtub? Hmm…

2 bugs enter, 1 bug leaves

THUNDERDOME

fade to Tina Turner

in 4 2. Great for holiday gifts!

Wow, what a great price. I bought this same one a target a couple weeks ago and I think a paid around $30 for it. I think I am going to get this and return the other one. Thanks woot!

I can’t believe someone tried to monetize the bristlebots… what’s next puddi puddi battles with magnetic mormons!?

This thing is just weird enough to sell out i bet i bet.

Yeah, but don’t forget about s/h.

A better idea is to go to your local $1 store. I’ve found a pack of 10 AG13s for a buck. Freshness, of course, is always an issue but so far, all my Dollar Store batteries (mostly CR2025 and CR2032) have been fine.

My boys (10 and 7, respectively) have been all over these things since they came out. They’ve already been “bugging” me about getting the battle arena for Christmas. Thanks Woot!!

For those asking what the big deal is… it’s about as much of a fad as pokemon cards or bakugan balls, but to hear the laughter pouring out of my babies when they play with these makes them a bargain at twice the price!

Is this where bugs go when your roach motel is full?

If this post gets deleted I am done here…this place Used to have a sense of humor.