Hey. How you doin', friend? Scale of 1-10.

Hey. How you doin', friend? Scale of 1-10.

1 Like

Nope.

No friends.

I don’t want them.

5 Likes

10 Likes

If you decide you do, we know where you can find a lovely can of expired beans…

6 Likes

I’m pretty sure he’s in the car, with said beans on his way to Seattle. Now, If I ever make it to Seattle I want to eat in that restaurant that’s a circle above the entire city… have you seen it on Grey’s Anatomy?

2 Likes

I’ve been in there!
I had an ex from Portland, and we visited the Space Needle on one trip.

4 Likes

It was a long time ago, but I do remember thinking it was overrated. :woman_shrugging:t2:

I miss take out! Gonna get Chinese to celebrate after my 2nd shot!!!

3 Likes

Then, forgeddabodditttttt.

2 Likes

*Food overrated - the view was spectacular!

3 Likes

Today’s energy level:

PS first 1min 20 seconds is the warm up, kind of meh. But then after that you can’t help but start to feel good and by the end you feel like you’ve burned a bunch of calories just watching.

Also, I’m kind of impressed that so many recent dances (especially Beyoncé choreography) incorporate these moves, minus the high kicks. :joy:

2 Likes

I make my own friends…

5 Likes

I want some friends. Unfortunately, can’t find any with similar interests and similar friendship scale(low maintenance friendship). Can’t stand the nosey type. Waste of time.

5 Likes

How old are you? Where do you live? What’s that smell? Where did you go to school? You got a sister? Any pets? What do you do for a living? Favorite drink? …

3 Likes

I’m alright, nobody worry 'bout me. Why you got to give me a fight - can’t you just let it be?

3 Likes

I have very few “real” friends - so few I can count them on one hand. Some may scoff or poke fun at me or pass some sort of bullsh*t judgement on me because of it, but I don’t care. That tiny handful of people would do anything for me (and have) just as I would (and have) for them. They are the only true friends I need. That being said, I do have quite a few superficial friendships that have grown from mutual interests and shared experiences and the like, but if you examine those relationships they are more like “acquaintances with (mild) friendship benefits”. These relationships often come and go, form and dissolve, without much thought or emotional investment, which is fine by me because I don’t do drama. A lot of these superficial friendships form at my business between myself and my customers. Initially I do tend to keep everyone at arms length, and I will go out of my way to disassociate myself from for those who I really don’t like or get a bad enough vibe from. Unfortunately, I know I have disappointed some people who legitimately tried to become better friends with me, but I just wasn’t interested in bonding with them any more deeply for whatever reason. Anyway, don’t be hard on yourself for having standards and setting boundaries. You are who you are - don’t compromise your integrity or sense of self for the sake of phony social expectations.

3 Likes

I’ll let you know after I eat this 18” specialty pizza!:star_struck:

4 Likes

Note: this is my own personal state of being and answer to the original post. Not a comment about the ongoing conversation.

6 Likes

Back To The Future Love GIF

3 Likes

Attagirl! You know what they say, any size pizza is a personal pizza if you try hard enough and believe in yourself :pizza:

6 Likes

Well, I’m about a 3.1415926535 8979323846 2643383279 5028841971 6939937510 5820974944 5923078164 0628620899 8628034825 3421170679…

5 Likes