Hey, jerk, you accidentally bumped into my girlfriend and I don't like your face! Wanna fight?

Hey, jerk, you accidentally bumped into my girlfriend and I don't like your face! Wanna fight?

Sure but I think you have a Virus.

2 Likes

This is totally wrong on so many levels, whoever came up with this needs some anger management counceling!

6 Likes

I’m a girl. Can I still take off my shirt to fight?

17 Likes

This is totally me. Not looking for a fight but will end one. BTW, anger management has not worked out so good. Looking for better advice :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

I’m just stating that all the answers are somewhat violent, no peaceful or rational solutions.

7 Likes

NO, I don’t want to fight. Excuse me

3 Likes

You totally missed the South Park reference… Along with every other “come at me bro” reference as well.

"After another parent threatens to beat Randy up, Randy removes his shirt and a fight begins. Every time the South Park team wins, Randy gets arrested by the cops and complains, “Oh, I thought this was America.”

3 Likes

3 Likes

Yup. Learn something new. Every. Damn. Day.

1 Like

The Southpark episode is veeery old. Jersey shore is old too. But I guess if those aren’t your cuppa tea and you’re not at all into MMA it might come across as foreign and serious. :joy:

1 Like

How about, “I’ll let you punch me in the face & then sue you and use the $$ to buy your girlfriend.”

2 Likes

I’ll hold your beer.

9 Likes

You never needed permission.

2 Likes

I’m ready to rumble.

tenor

1 Like

Sweeney Todd bro!

1 Like

This would go so different in real life for me.

Me: “Hey, jerk, you accidentally bumped into my girlfriend, wanna go?”

My wife: “hey jerk, you have a girlfriend. Court for divorce, you wanna go?”

5 Likes

Guys are so hilarious!

1 Like

Some are. Let’s not lump us all together now!

5 Likes

Come on! You wouldn’t be stupid enough to start a fight with me! Would you?

1 Like