Hey look! We spiffed up our site!

It was forwarded to me from Woot’s Twitter page.

1 Like

Twitter? Well there’s the problem.

1 Like

Sounds like woot needs to upgrade their encabulator

2 Likes

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/PlaintiveBlissfulBumblebee-size_restricted.gif

2 Likes
1 Like

Can’t wait until I can see the new gateway too!

I can’t tell if I’m part of the 5% or not.

I like the new layout, but it doesn’t actually work correctly.

I kinda already know nothing here ever works exactly correctly, but shouldn’t the section labelled “New Today” always include the all items that are new today?

So, the “New Today” section will always then include and repeat those items that are “Daily Deals”, right? Which should be the “Today Only” deals.

For example, now the Home & Kitchen Daily Deal which the Bamboo Pillow doesn’t show under “New Today”. Neither does the Electronics Daily Deal, the Mophie Power Boost.

The Computers Daily Deal “Today Only - ends in 22hrs or until sold out Apple iPad Tablets $379.99-$929.99” shows in New Today as “Apple iPad Pro (2018) 11” $609.99-$929.99".

So, I guess it’s kind of a Wootish implementation. that mostly, kinda, maybe, sort works, but in a Wootish oops not exactly right way.

1 Like

HI there. Thank you for your feedback. I’ve passed it on. I know there has been discussion on the “New Today” list.

Update: So we don’t want our dailies to appear in the New Today list since they’re already above it in the dailies area.

The odd one will appear when we have a sale like the computer daily that takes you to a page of multiple offers because our internal data feed doesn’t see that page as a daily. It’s kinda hard to explain.

1 Like

What’s woot?

Thanks! Anyway, I like the new layout!

It’s always tricky trying to find the all new items.

The “Shop all New Today” link seems to always present exactly three pages. Never more, never less. It misses at least some of the newly added clearance items, so I supposed it works the same as the previous new today, which only showed new items launched at the daily refresh and usually missed the items added through the day.

I guess it’s all part of the endless hunt to find a Woot deal.

I do use the Woot " trick to review items and always find more items I never noticed before.

1 Like

When can I get free stuff? Urgh! I hate this new site. No free stuff.

1 Like

I suppose… maybe… I’ll ask the expert.

@Froodyfrog
Should we tell him how to get the free stuff?

On the one flipper, I’m fine with Ajit…

He’s sorta one of us… but how did he skip the initiation?

:zipper_mouth_face:

Me too please​:zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face:

Also, I’m not the expert in getting free stuff from Woot.

Who brought Woot into this? Why would we even want their stuff for free?

Lol