Hi-Speed 5 Port USB Hub

Finally I can buy more of these.

Humping Beagle

-removed by user-

i hope this is worth the $3.20 that i paid for it

I’ve been looking for an inexpensive powered USB hub, for once I’ve ordered something from Woot that I actually needed!

This would have been a good item to use my $5 coupon on, too bad I already bought a shirt with it.

If I use my coupon, will woot give me the change?

I think I’ll wait for a 4.99 item to get my whole coupons worth…

Great Deal!
In For 3 of these!

Why are they closing the Pathmark on the corner??? I LOVE Pathmark - great grocery store. Prices are way better than those warehouse bargin stores where you have to buy 20 lbs of peanut butter to save $1. Who can eat 20 lbs of peanut butter? Believe me… I have tried. On toast with bananas. Constipated for a month.
BTW, got one of these hubs - great deal when your lame company PC only comes with one USB port and you need to recharge your iTouch so you can play Bedazzeled while pretending to work.

No. You must have a working 2.0 port to achieve 2.0 speeds.

You still have to pay shipping so the coupon can cover the shipping.

How can it be “high-speed” if it’s only USB 2.0? Yesterday’s high-speed is today’s snail.

in 4 3 as well. now i can sit farther from my awesome famous maker :slight_smile: thx woot.

This does not say it works with Windows 7. And since another hub I have doesn’t work I’m hesitant. Anybody know?

Crap, I was in the middle of my purchase and Woot through me out. Now I miss this.

Slam

Yep. It’ll even work with the iPad if you buy the $60 (or whatever ridiculous price Jobs set on it)camera connection kit.

So you can add all the Humping Beagles and Candy the Pole Dancers you want to accessorize your Apple products.

Drat! changed my order from two to three… had to reenter my code…and it sold out while i was clicking the gold box. Rats!

You mean, A-Hub A-Hub?

Exactly how big is the hub?