Hidear 32” 720p LCD HDTV

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Hidear 32" 720p LCD HDTV
$219.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Hidear, just bought a crappy TV off Woot.

Great tv, great price. Everyone buy 3 and let’s move on.

$5 to ship a tv. and $5 to ship headphones. hmm i dont get it

meh i already have all the TV’s i need for awhile…

Hidear. Yes, it’s almost 2am and I’m swearing at the computer again. Is that a problem?

You’re just dogging on everything. You said headphones were crap when in actuality they were 4+ star on amazon.

Who is hide my ear?

no cuz im right there with you.

Hi dear??? What marketing mor.on thought of that brand name?

I hope these go quick, I saw the razer naga, but I’m holding out for the Razer Lachesis. Come on woot, make me happy, help me finish this gaming PC off proper!

Hidious, hidear, hidiest, hidey-ho it’s 3am

Woot has shipping contracts, bit also figures shipping cost into the price of the item I think. But hey I could be wrong. Either way its a good price,.no matter where the money is going.

I thinks its a little more honest than. $200 tv ! (and hidden 100 shipping) you see from some retailors

It’s one of those Woot things. Actually, other sites like Overstock.com also uses it successfully. Basically, shoppers like to know how much they’re paying before checking out and a flat $5 s/h is the easiest way to accomplish that. The flat $5 rate also almost always work in the shopper’s favor, so that’s also a good selling point. Few things are as light as earbuds. In NYC, a one way subway ride is $2.25. So $5 compares favorably with a $4.50 roundtrip, especially whne you consider the convenience. Also consider that 2-3 day USPS Priority Mail is at least $4.95 (a small box is $5.20), with tracking being an added cost. Woot’
s $5 includes tracking.

I picked up one of these on a previous woot for my boyfriend. He said it was DOA, but it turns out that there are two power switches.

With a good video card, it makes an awesome gaming monitor!