High Cholesterol

Just give me all the bacon and eggs you have

There are studies countering that entire idea. I’ll link a few articles. The idea that “fat is bad for you” was a flat out myth.

http://www.njmonline.nl/getpdf.php?t=a&id=10000756

For faster access to more accurate, non-gov’t sponsored/approved actual science:

Or for kicks on what the heck that bagel will do to you, read Wheat Belly.

Ok. Ok, let’s get this pun over with. “Unidentified frying object.”

Nothing will wake you up faster in the morning than screaming bacon… Hmmm, Maybe put a woot cape on him and some rubber/latex arms and we have a new woot-off product! Screaming Woot Bacon!*

*Featured on the next Woot’s Million Dollar Idea video Woot-cast.

Say, how about that shirt? Nice, huh? Bacon, spaceship, cups. Got all the cool stuff. Nicely designed. Good use of space.

Well yeah… the shirt… on shirt.woot… that thing is cool looking - great pun on the name…

goes back to corner chagrined

The fourth item from the left in the background “buildings” indicate that the consumer of these breakfast items may have been contemplating an “Irish breakfast” if you will…

I’d like to point out that Walmazan’s use of sunny-side up eggs as U.F.Os only reaffirms my personal belief that sunny-side up eggs are weird and alien in nature.

Great design with appropriate backdrop.

Ahhhh excellent graphic design with perfect placement and absolutely adorable to boot! This shirt is amazing! :heart:

I did not know that bacon could be so cute. <3 I only knew that it was delicious.

Ha! Congrats on the print walmazan!!:slight_smile:

If anybody needs any statins, hit me up!

Congrats Walmazan! Your shirts are always hilarious!

To elaborate on Wences’ food shirts … the following printed somewhere or another:

Salsa!

Holy Guacamole!
Fresh Cake
Calorie Burning
True Love
One Smart Cookie
A Rotten Prognosis

We Were Tomatoes
Salsacrafice!
Microwavolution

My Roots

Sir or madam, your avatar does not have a manly enough mustache to carry off the words of the divine Ron Swanson.

That being said, always good to see a Parks & Rec fan!

Clap Your Hands If You Believe!

BACON STRIPS!!BACON STRIPS!!BACON STRIPS!!BACON STRIPS!!BACON STRIPS!!BACON STRIPS!!BACON STRIPS!!BACON STRIPS!!BACON STRIPS!!BACON STRIPS!!BACON STRIPS!!BACON STRIPS!!BACON STRIPS!!BACON STRIPS!!BACON STRIPS!!BACON STRIPS!!

Flying bacon?! I never sausage a thing!

Did you read any of the links the other guy provided? :frowning:

You could go watch the documentary “Fathead” on Netflix or go to Mr. Naughton’s website of the same name. He DOES use science to back up his claims. In fact in his documentary he goes into detail about what was WRONG with the original study that “proved” saturated fats were bad. He could explain things much better to you than I could.

If you really ARE a health professional, please, at least think about taking a look at these articles and what not that run contrary to the ideas you’ve learned about all this time. It’s possible that you could be wrong, we’re all human. But we can fix our mistakes by finding the truth behind our mistakes. Do it for your patients! :slight_smile:

Congrats Walmazan!!!