High Peak Simex Sport Sirius Sleeping Bag - 2 Pack

I wonder about the snuggle factor… They seem slim enough to accommodate…

Were you planning on using your sleeping bag during the day?

No way! We leave for camping trip tomorrow and will be heading through Dallas. Can we pick these up (and maybe save the shipping charges too :wink:

At first glance, they look like some cheap paper slippers.

Size: 210×75/50 cm

is it right?

that was my reaction at first glance too heh!

I’ve used these before and they are pretty good. They keep you pretty warm in anything above 30 degrees or so. I would recommend this to people.

Plus, this is a pretty good price. Buy.com has them for more than 30 bucks for 1.

Wow, really? Why would you even need a sleeping bag, then? I thought the idea was to keep you warm… 50*F is light blanket territory.

How hard is it to wrap these up and get them in the bag when you’re done? Some sleeping bags can compress a lot which makes it easy to store, I’m wondering if that’s the case with these ones.

hmmm, do i need these? Seems like a good deal

82 inches x 30 inches x 20 inches (approx)

first, LOL at wordfilters.
second, i wouldn’t use these for anything below 40F.
these are probably good to have for sleepovers, or if you’re a college kid/young adult, good to have for guests who crash on the couch.
if you plan to do any real outdoor camping, i’d suggest going to REI (or similar sporting goods/outdoorsperson store) and buying a high-quality bag (will easily cost you $100+)

come on man quick google search

Doesn’t look like a terrible bag.

Plus, it’s always handy to have a couple of cheap sleeping bags around just in case. (like more guest then your pad can accommodate, or a bunch of kids wanting to do a backyard camp-out with your nice gear from REI.)

I’m going to have to ponder this.

I think Im gonna have nightmares

Can’t beat the price. In for a set.

Are the zippers coated?

Me too, must be hivemind.

hmmm I can honestly say I’m tempted…I do quite a bit of camping and wouldn’t mind a couple of light sleeping bags