High Peak Sirius Sleeping Bag 2-Pack

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

High Peak Sirius Sleeping Bag 2-Pack
$19.99 + $5 Standard OR $10 Two-Day OR $14 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

For those who take their sleep siriusly.

http://files.sharenator.com/csi_yeah_skyline-s449x287-138348.jpg

Two for Tuesday is back!!! Yahoo!!

Got these a while ago from a previous woot. Great for the price, but definitely a summer bag, too thin for any serious cold weather camping. Can’t beat the price, and always fun to zip them up together to form sleeping bag voltron!

I’m no camping expert but, why would you want a mummy-style sleeping bag that’s only good down to 50º? It’s 50º out, do you really need to have your head covered when you sleep in what I would consider, “pretty darn nice weather”?

I’m afraid of the ‘mummy-style’ sleeping bags, I’m always afraid I’ll mummify myself!

860 grams = 1.89 pounds total weight…maybe 1.5 pounds of filling?

Deals.woot has a similar deal but in a different color for those who don’t like this style.

I would be all over this deal. But I sweat at 50 degrees and would die if I enclosed myself in a bag on a summer night.

Yeah, Two for Tuesday is back?

Oh? I don’t see anything. Can you provide a link?

well, to use for more winter temperatures couldn’t you just double up the two sleeping bags, then you have double the insulation… lol.

Why are these not on Sport.Woot? Because it’s a two-fer?

Local camping place has these for $17 each. Their site says it makes a good bag liner for colder weather, and that two can zipped together for those nights when you want to get more snugly.

http://www.recreationoutlet.com/p-813-high-peak-sirius-sleeping-bag.aspx

get em fer the grandkids fer their al gone!

^This. Who the heck wants a warm weather mummy bag?

Woot sells the best deal of the day in any category.

So could you nest these and make a sleeping bag for colder weather?

Wooted the heck out of that woot! Holy crap what a great holiday present for my boys who are growing and may pass up their 6’5" father. Affordable, useful, and if they don’t use them… Well zip’em up baby!