High Peak Sirius Sleeping Bag 2-Pack

To the people who complain about the mummy shape… Please… At those temps (50 deg F), most people would use a bag as a blanket (I do) because that’s all you need. I bought this specifically for that purpose, and it works very nicely that way. The weight and space savings are worth it.

Got a pair of these. Much more affordable than the same bag from REI, and just as good. And yes, equally skinny. Wish it was a bit wider, but otherwise these are great for summertime camping.

You are absolutely right. I bought these when offered before. They are basically useless

never received the product. bought it way in advance of a camping trip. Shipping tracked said it was delivered on Monday but Woot told me to wait till Wed(??) to see if it ‘showed up’. I did and it never got here. 2 days more writing to Woot and no response. Terrible support turnaround here.

I bought something anticipating shipment for a camping trip and it wont make it now thanks to Woot and their inadequate support.

Also - they dont work weekends? They put up new deals on the weekends, why not support customers on their existing deals.

Ive spent a couple of hundred dollars on woot in the last couple months, shouldnt expect more business from me…

###################
UPDATE
Woot seemed to have had a systems issue. In the end, i received a call from them to straighten it out, a call to give status and a final call to make sure i was happy. it was a sour experience in the start, but woot certainly did everything to fix it.

no harm, no foul. thanks guys.

Sorry for the problems. I’m email customer service from this end to see what we can find out.