High Peak Sirius Sleeping Bag 2-Pack

Or for double that money, I can have just one bag, rated to 20 degrees, weighing in at 3lbs.

These are a bust unless you’re looking for a basic, run of the mill sleeping bag only good on warm nights, and you aren’t trying to take them far. I can only speak for myself, but I’d rather not pack 13 pounds of sleeping bag anywhere.

I got 2 lefts last time.

Stay away from these… They are only rated at about 60 degrees, and they are extremely small. I’m 6’2" and had to sleep with it completely unzipped because it was to small. take your $20 to Wal-Mart and buy a $20 bag there and it will be better than two of these put together.

These are warm weather bags, great for family room sleepovers or backyard camping in the spring summer. They are very light in both insulation and actual weight.

I actually just used one last night for the first time after buying them a couple woots ago. I’m 6’1", 230lbs, it was snug, but I fit. Typically a snug bag is good for camping as there is less dead air that your body has to heat up. But if you don’t like tight quarters then it’s not the bag for you.

For the price it’s nice to have a couple extra bags around.

We bought them on a previous offer. They are thinner than thin and we found them uncomfortable. If we weren’t so lazy we would have returned them. My reccomendation is do not buy unless you need a soft doorstop.

How do you tell WOOT you want one of each or is it luck of the draw?

These are perfect my when my kid goes on sleep overs. They are perfect for those who are not into hard core cold weather camping.

Last time I received one of each. I ordered 4 total (2 Orders) received two lefts and two rights. Luck or on purpose, potentially both we may never know.

WoW WOOT must have ordered a LOT of these sleeping bags because the short amount of time I have been on WOOT they have had these up for sale at least 4 times?

PLEASE someone buy them so we can move on to something else!

I commented last time these were up but good bags for the price. Understand they aren’t thick enough for winter without extra covering and you will be good. If you are over 250 lbs this is likely too tight for you. Pair it up as a liner or cover with extra blankets and it would be ok for winter. It rolls up super small, about the size of a loaf of bread. I am buying 2 more for my BOB and if one of my buddies stay in my camper or on my couch. Can’t beat it for the price!

Yes, I washed htem according the instrucions attached to th ebag and they came out fine. they were great ona recent cub scout camping trip with my son

Yep. Washed my 2 yesterday as a matter of fact. They are THIN bags, but I use them for dog blankets. Ordering another 2…

“Surely these can’t be Sirius.”

“They are and don’t call me Shirley”

(Sorry…someone had to do it.)

Small and thin, they are…

I don’t know if it’s too late to be worthwhile, and I don’t know if it was $19.99 then, but here’s the previous woot:
http://sport.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5161815

300x300

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.456381!/img/httpImage/image.jpg[/img]