High Sierra 32" Wheeled Duffels - 2 Colors

Great reviews (4.7 out of 5.0) over at wayfair.com

Check out High Sierra’s Page

This is a great duffel bag but won’t fit in an overhead. You would have to check this as luggage.

To get for PAX or not to get for PAX. That is my dilemma.

Surprisingly lightweight and durable. I gave this 4 stars on amazon.

This has “Vapel™ mesh padding to wick moisture.” I have underwear also made of Vapel mesh padding it does seem to keep my crotch dry. A bit of cat litter on the mesh and I generally smell ok too. So if you store wet dirty clothes in these duffels, sprinkle liberally with cat litter.

You worry me.

I bought a similar High Sierra wheeled bag for a trip in June- it broke immediately which was a huge pain.

They sent a replacement part (the pull handle) after I returned and was able to phone in my complaint, but it was the wrong one. Between waiting for parts, and waiting on hold or for “authorization” for repairs, I’ve been trying to get my $100, brand new bag fixed for over two months now. Not sure I’d ever buy another High Sierra product again.

Top Coupon
Woot CouponUnique Coupon for $10 off $25 at Woot
Store: Amazon Local
Price: Free
Lowest by: $10
Expires: 21 at 3 am ET
Do You Need It?: If the low prices at Woot wern’t quite low enough to tempt you into making a purchase, then this Amazon Local coupon will cut an additional $10 off all orders over $25. That ties our March mention and remains the best dollar-off coupon we’ve ever seen for Woot, yielding many all-time lows at the store. (Note that a credit card is required to complete the transaction, but you won’t be charged. The coupon will be added to the “My Vouchers” page of your Amazon Local account. Limit one per customer.)

http://local.amazon.com/national/B00MER1R2W

Purchased the 28" version of these in a past Woot Sale. Held up beautifully for two weeks in Italy. Super light and tons of nice storage room.

My only concern with this one is the size. 32" is big for a duffel. The 28" one barely fit in overhead bins on the Italian trains. If you plan to do any traveling with these, expect to check them or place them in the large luggage areas.

Any backpack straps for this wheeled duffle?

Do you recommend clay litter, which I suspect would be dusty and dissolve into a muddy mess, or silicon crystals, which seem like a cleaner option, but also scratchy and uncomfortable.

It seems to be very heavy, especially if you plan on flying with it.

Sorry but this is too big/heavy for shoulder straps. It does have the carry handles as shown in the photos.

This type of duffel bag is really handy for kids heading off to college. Both our kids had them (different brand).

Can fit a ton of clothing in them whilst still being easy to navigate… but once unloaded they collapse fairly flat to stow wherever.

Bought 2 High Sierra bags from Woot and there are defective as received August 9th 2014. The weld stake at the handle was loose and showed no evidence that was ever staked. Compared to the High Sierra bags I bought from Dillards these bags are defective and more important are Fake. The wheels and handles are not the same and certainly looks inferior to the real High Sierra bags. These look as a copy from China. I have been trying to get a hold at Woot but no one responded nor did they call me. Can someone tell me how to get a full refund including shipping charges for this.

Sorry for the problems. I’ll add you to my afternoon report so CS can look into it.