High Sierra Wheeled Cargo Duffel Black 30"

I have this bag. It’s just about perfect in every way and very durable. I expect to get many good years of traveling out of it. Perfect for a carryon bag for a long weekend. It went with me on AmTrak halfway across the country for a family wedding and was the only bag I needed for that trip. The wheels work well, the pockets are smartly designed and the 30" length is just right to ensure you can fit everything in there without it being too monstrously long/large.

Specs at High Sierra’s site remind me that it’s also a very high quality bag for a super good price and that it has a water-resistant coating on the interior of the bag, so there’s no worries about all your things being ruined while out in inclement weather, running to catch that next train, bus, or whatever. We also own two High Sierra daypacks and they are some of the roomiest in the business AND come with all the needed features, like a padded pocket to hold a 17" laptop, ports for electronics cables and/or hydration equipment, and an integrated rain cover. They’ve lasted longer than any other brands we’ve had, including some of the top names in outdoor gear.