Hindsight 20/20 Napa Valley Red Blend (4)

Hindsight 20/20 Napa Valley Red Blend 4-Pack
$89.99 $160.00 44% off List Price
2012 Hindsight 20/20 Proprietary Red Wine, Napa Valley
CT link above

I should have bought this last time. But I’m just not sure about this one. Funny that.

well, i sorta know why because it is more expensive than you can buy from outside store where you don’t have to buy 4 bottles.

How much have you seen it for locally?

Your back!!

Indeed, he seems to be.
That where the rain came from?

Will this make me behave like a MADDOG? Gah, I should have seen it coming!

[winenotes]

Found a note yesterday on my door that the monkey stopped by, wouldn’t you know the wife was out of town and had a note to visit my FedEx office today.
Pick up the box and low and behold a bottle of Hindsight 20/20. Now I normally would let a shipped bottle to sit a few days but since its for sale today, I pulled the cork and let it sit about an hour.

A Napa Valley blend of Blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec, Cabernet Franc, Merlot and Petit Verdot.

1st pour it was a very deep purple in color. A little swirl and had nice legs. 1st drink and boom!! a very, very dry wine, but not as hardy as I thought it would be, but very good first taste. This is one of the better blends I have had in a long time, plenty of body, tannins, and did I mention very dry?

Doing a little research this goes for about $35 on their site and $26 for club members, I think its priced right @ $35, here on Woot about $21 dollars shipped.

Since I want to get this posted so fellow wooters can see this review, I am posting this after about a half hour of tasting, I’ll come back later with an update.

Right now I can say I really like this wine, being a Cab guy I rate blends like a Cab, and this one stands up to some of the better Cabs on Woot. In fact a lot like the 2010 Raised By Wolfs Blend (Bad Moon Rising, of which I still have 10 bottles) Woot offered a few years back.

Good stuff folks, good stuff.

Nice work Fred!
Thanks for the notes.

+1. Great notes, Fred!

Edit … taking a break from this so entertaining debate, This wine gets so much better over some time. Big fan!

Last Wooter to Woot:
fredrinaldi

anything would make the debate more interesting…