Hisense 11.6" 16GB SSD Chromebook

I bought 3 refurbished laptops from woot at Christmas time and none of the batteries are hold a charge. Luckily,I needed them for home use. So, I always have an outlet close by. I do have a chromebook that i purchased new at regular price from a retail store and am very happy with it. It’s a steal at this price.

Woot is part of Amazon…

And…?

What ones did you buy?

I purchased an HP Omen Laptop (refurb) and an HP Envy Desktop (refurb) last year and couldn’t be happier with them. knock on wood

Why oh why don’t you ship to Alaska??? We know it takes longer, we know there is a shipping add on, so offer it to us!!

Did they take them back?

It appears he was talking about some other refurbs and not these particular ones.

Here’s my experience. I bought one it works wonderfully exactly as specified but better I never expected it to work so well! it is extremely fast and I love it I am so happy I bought this and there is nothing wrong with it I can’t even tell it’s Refurbished this isn’t the only item I bought from woot i have purchased many items on 2 different accounts and there was only one time that I had a problem and woot did take the item back per their return parameters. This is probably this best purchase so far!