Hisense 50" 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV

**Item: **Hisense 50" 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV
Price: $399.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Condition: Refurbished

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Hisense 50" 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV)

[Search Google](https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&tbm=shop&q=Hisense 50" 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
6/19/2013 - $399.99 - 37 comment(s)

6/24/2013 - $400.00 (Woot Plus)
5/16/2013 - $449.00 (Woot Plus)

Anybody with good or bad things to say on this brand? I’m in the market for a 46 - 50 inch. I’ve been pretty loyal to Samsung, they’ve never let me down. I think Hisense might = Dynex and I wouldn’t touch a Dynex TV with someone elses money :smiley:

The “Similar previous sales” link from lichme had a lot of good info in it.

no issues w/ my 42" refurb, but i dont use it all the time.

Always beware, manufacturers will refurbish and sell televisions and monitors with 5-8 dead or stuck pixels or less. It falls in the “good enough” category.

I bought the 46" 60Hz LED Hisense on woot about two weeks ago for $299. Absolutely love it! Not a single regret, worth every penny. I suppose I got lucky and didn’t have any dead pixels or problems. Sound is bad, as expected, but nothing a sound bar can’t fix. Color and display is great!

I’d recommend avoiding this. I ordered one last time. It worked for a couple of days and then the picture started to flicker and got progressively worse. Eventually, it would just flicker when only the power was connected. I will say that the picture was amazing when it worked.

I have a 42" and really like the picture quality. Overall, it’s a great TV, but mine has what appears to be a common issue with Hisense, and that is the TV can make a noise when changing channels. For the money, I wasn’t expecting perfection, but the noise is a bit irritating.

I see that Woot & Square Trade finally got the ST widget sort of working on mobile devices. At least you can now see the price.

However, ironically, clicking on that widget takes you to a Flash-based page!?!

Halfway to a fix I guess…

I bought one of these a few weeks ago when it was on. Same price. So far, I am very happy with my purchase. It’s a very bright, clear, and colorful picture (I had to tune it a little, tweeking picture and saturation settings, but once that was done, I am thrilled. In full disclosure, I have been viewing a 44" 720p DLP TV for the past 7 years or so, so this is a huge improvement.

The TV I received has no dead pixles, and has worked flawlessly so far. I mounted it on the wall with a tilting mount, running the cables inside the wall. The wife likes the clean look so much that she instantly forgave me for buying it.

The sound is sufficient for casual viewing (sitcoms, reality TV, kids programming), but you’ll want a soundbar or surround system for movies.

I bought a hisense tablet a few weeks ago. Quality is good. Have heard nothing bad about their TVs

Yeah, we’ve asked for a non-Flash page but no luck yet. Maybe you can write them?

I’m liking my 42": it was worth $235 easily. My biggest problem is ghosting. Especially with animated material with hard lines of contrasting colors and movement (like a man walking against a blue sky), you can see the last few frames fading out for a split second. Kind of annoying, but not a deal breaker.

Chassis and presentation of screen are on par with screens 5-times the price. Sound, as someone else mentioned, is crap, but fine for watching TV.

Cheap, low quality Chinese company. You get what you pay for.

I bought a 42" refurb a month or so a go off of Woot for $235. It has been worth the money for a tv of its size. The picture is good and pretty clear on HD channels. There are some moments when there is movement across a dark background, you can see some pixelation around the light and dark areas. But for $235, I am happy with it so far.