Hisense Sero 8 Quad-Core 16GB Tablet

Hisense Sero 8 Quad-Core 16GB Tablet

Android 4.4 ? That was released in Oct 2013… You can feel like time traveler if you buy this… The nostalgia…

5 Likes

worth coming here just for your comment. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, I bought one of these as my first tablet to read comics and manga on in early 2014 and it was a slow piece of crap THEN.
This offering is just laughable. It wouldn’t even be good for “baby’s first tablet!” :joy:

1 Like

I wouldn’t even suggest anyone who wants a feeling of nostalgia purchase this. It would be a waste of $39.99 to have a device that can’t even use half of the applications on the Play Store – including Google’s own apps. Be prepared for Google Maps to crash constantly. Google Hangouts will not even run.

Save your money. Buy a used Galaxy Tablet if you have to. This is just not worth your cash.

3 Likes

I might have considered it with the $19.99 extended warranty from square trade, but the upside-down screen is a definite deal breaker.

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

ya’ll funny!

Its slow as molasses and weights a pound. Just NO!

1 Like

ANYONE

Did you order this & RECEIVE a “REBURBISHED” table instead of the PROMISED “Condition: NEW” instead?

I’m very sorry for the problem with the tablet. Please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

I ordered two for my grandkids. Yup, they are slow but they easily play the apps for a 3 and 6 year old. I am very happy with one. The KitKat in the other is corrupted. The tablet works but it’s issues wouldn’t let me download any of the game store apps (which was easily done on the other). I contacted Woot and they immediately sent me a return label. Kind of sad because it was a nice little tablet for a 3 year old and cheap so I don’t have to worry about her shattering the screen, which she did to my very nice and expensive tablet. If you have grandkids, buy square trade warranties. They repaired my tablet no problems.