Hitachi 12-Volt Impact Driver

You’re welcome. I didn’t mean to suggest that questions regarding the product were unjustified. Quite the opposite. They are to be expected given that the “information” provided here and on the Amazon and Walmart sites is vague (What does the “Capacity Information” listed in the specs even mean?) to just plain wrong (wrong product pictured, product described as having “externally accessible” brushes on Walmart site linked in Top Comments).

I like and use Hitachi tools a lot. In my experience, Hitachi stands behind their products. This may be a good deal for the batteries and charger alone. But there is something about this Woot that goes beyond sloppy, IMO.

And, um…$120 more…

I will continue to hope and wait for the 18 volt unit:

You may get very old waiting. Take a close look at the specs of this machine and the size bolts, nuts and screws it’s designed to work with. You will note that the work it’s designed to do is on the small or light side. For this reason, an 18 volt battery is completely unnecessary or even overkill.

we’ve touched base with our vendor.
our image is correct.
the vendor will work with their contacts at the other organizations to get those images corrected, and i’ll fix the posts that were spotlighted.

good looking out. sorry for any confusion this may have caused, friends.

what do they mean 12V max? the battery is 10.8V, does it take another battery that is 12V?

ifapifap

1st comment-- link to Amazon: “With 265-inches per pounds of torque, up to 2,100-RPM and 3,400-impacts per minute, there are few jobs the WH10DCL can’t handle.”
“It has a powerful 265-inches per pound of turning torque to handle tough jobs(.)”

22nd comment-- acanarelli: “Take a close look at the specs of this machine and the size bolts, nuts and screws it’s designed to work with. You will note that the work it’s designed to do is on the small or light side.”