Hitachi 16” PureFire 2-Stroke Gas-Powered Chain Saw

That’s just what we call pillow talk baby.

Cool- I have a few neighbours I need to get rid of.

Ummm… I call my trees, neighbours, yeah…

Yes, it works with a Mac*.

*if you’re sawing it in half, as you should.

It slices through zombie necks quite nicely.

+1 for Stihl

Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! Next Woot item.This… is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart’s top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That’s right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It’s got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That’s right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?

I really need a chainsaw, but I think if you’re going to do an serious cutting you need a 18-20" blade.

I’m not sure that it is weighted correctly for juggling. Granted, if you set it on fire first, then juggle it as a running, flaming, chainsaw, then you should be fine!

I hate how I got excited about the chainsaw and using it to tear apart zombies and then woot comes along and is all: DENIED.

Wow, the zombie invasion started already? :frowning:

Yes. Yes it is. And when I first saw it I thought it was a magic wand… blush

I got one during an earlier woot, and have been having Chainsaw Holidays ever since. I’ve taken out at least four home-threatening trees and dozens of up-start growths around my many Bay trees. I’ve even used it to trim the newly installed mailbox post. Starts great and have had no problems with it. Only thing I wish it had was the “bumper” that keeps the wood off the saw engine (extra accessory to purchase)

I briefly thought the chainsaw was on Kids Woot.

What size were these “Home-threatening” trees??

HeeHaw!!!

I’m in for 1! Just in Case of a Zombie Apocalypse!

My uncle has one and PureFire is right, it always cranks up first pull if properly primed. Engineered well.

Especially Important for a Zombie Apocalypse!

The runtime was really long compared to other similar size chainsaws i’ve used. Not that i’m an expert or any of what i’m saying is true. I’ve cleared acres of land by hand myself though. And fuel efficiency is a good deciding factor in your purchase. Fuel Efficiency!

Again, Especially Important for a Zombie Apocalypse!

And the candy apple green and hitachi sawblade black on white would look so awesome covered in blood and zombie-human effluence, wouldn’t it? This product is quality! Just like this post.

woot ya later.

Dang. I live in So Cal. Where am I going to find a proper hockey mask to wear while using this?

Love the write up! Best thing all day!

Add a HOCKEY MASK for the full effect!

All these comments and no one has yet pointed out the spelling errors in the writeup?

What’s wrong with you people!

3rd paragraph: “Not only that, but holding a chainsaw that high it not only dangerous”…
– Should be “that high IS not only dangerous”

Last paragraph: “Listen, if you want to a fine chainsaw”…
– Should be (I’m guessing) “if you want to OWN a fine chainsaw”

Get with it Internet Grammar Police!