Hitachi 18 Volt 1/2” Cordless Driver Drill Bundle

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Hitachi 18 Volt 1/2" Cordless Driver Drill Bundle
$79.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Product site: http://www.hitachi.us/products/personal/home/

OOooooh Pretty!
So I already have Ryobi NiCad and I also have Dewalt LiIon, but yes, I want this too! I want them all!!!

I can’t look at a cordless drill and not think of “Pi”.

Nice price, but I will stick with the cheaper refurbished Rigid 18v LiIon I got for less than this.

Hitachi karate chop you! Very POWERFUL kung-fu with this tool!

Can’t seem to find this model # in searches??

Is the Ni-Cad a deal killer? I’ve been using an NiMH for years now.

the batteries look similar to my Ryobi batteries, are these compatible? (drill died, looking for new one)

Makita BHP452Z Hammer Driver-Drill

I had a 12v Hitachi drill a few years ago and It was as strong as some 18v. If this drill is as quality as they made previously it is great.

I bought this exact set at CostCo about a year ago for the same price. Good drill, not the best, but better than most.

I’ve been very happy with it.

Oh geez, it has a Nickel-Cadmium battery. The memory effect of the battery has a way of killing the fun when you’re screwing things. I’d much prefer a drill with some other form of rechargeable battery.

Everyone should take heed of the warning on the drill bet set:

“Tip penetrates on contact”

I have a similar model, same brand. It works and it works well. The battery charge last a while and charges in a decent amount of time.

Feels good in your hands too.

These are great. Best drill ever made. I think I’ll max out for three to give as gifts…

Wait. These are lame.

Actually I think I just prefer lithium for my cordless tools.

Wow, impressive 5-year Hitachi warranty.

I have had one of these for over a year. By far the best cordless driver I have owned.

Ni-Cd batteries! Stay away! Save yourself some trouble down the line and get a drill with a Li-ion battery.

Ni-Cad is the dear killer!