Hitachi 18-Volt 1/2” Cordless Driver Drill Bundle

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Hitachi 18-Volt 1/2" Cordless Driver Drill Bundle
$59.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Ni-Cd = crap, ancient technology. At least get NiMH.

This is a sweet deal! I wish I would’ve waited a bit before I bought the Dewalt for $100 more…

No, No, NiCad…

Grabbed 2 of these on woot about a month ago for the same price. no complaints at all. ergonomic, great power, decent battery life, and quiet.

I had been trying to buy that camera before this drill. Tried to buy it from the time it came on until it sold out, but the Buy It page just would not work. Kept getting an error page, then I’d try again, and I’d get the same thing. Brought back bad old memories of the BOC. :frowning:

bad battery life

The deals seem to be getting better.

Bundle of Crops next ?

Bought one of these last spring and my wife pretty well absconded with it. Works well for us. So I’m buying one for me!

Ugh all these woots… Sometimes I can’t help but think the cake is a lie…

Love the write up on this one!

I had the same exact problem last time the BOC came out… was so mad since I had like 20 minutes to get it and nothing was working for me, not my phone, not my ipod, not my colleagues laptop… :confused:

How long do these things last for life though? Are they durable?

Come on Woot, I’m trying to buy this thing but the server’s not responding. :frowning:

It’s perfectly timed too, my old cordless drill just died.

does any one think that the bag of C.R.A.P will come at all b4 the night is up?

We’ve had our Hitachi Drill for 7 years now and it works perfectly. Both batteries hold the same charge they did from day one, which is around 30 minutes of constant use, but realistically we get around 2 weeks before having to swap the batteries. Great company. All our power tools are Hitachi and we’ve never had a problem with any of them.

I say realistically because we rarely use our drill for 20 minutes straight. Usually a picture here, a small job there sort of deal.

Go to sleep. Come back tomorrow.

Somehow got one …damn servers go like this on a drill…what happens when a bandolier shows up? Lol