Hitachi 18-Volt 1/2” Cordless Driver Drill Bundle

+1 same here. tried to buy something earlier, plus a kids.woot. 503 and other errors. anyway, got my drill… never owned a cordless drill, not gonna build houses with this, not to concerned about the nicad vs nimh… maybe if I was gonna try to put a deck on the house with it.

Got one.

Been looking at this for a while. We’ll see if it is as good as my old Makita stuff. I’ve got the old 2 handed 9.6 volt one, and the 12 volt 2 hand one, too. (The handles are long enough, that you can hold onto it with both hands.)

steve

Hi!
Can I still get one of the drill kits since there seemed to be plenty left when they were taken off the screen? I was just getting ready to order it.
Thanks!
justjeffb

Sorry, you can only order an item when it is up on the main page with an “I want one” button.

O.K.

P.S. By the way, do they ever go “back up” on sale?..just curious!
justjeffb

O.K…Thanks!

Me again.

Anyone get any shipping info? I got 3 monkeys the same day, and they’re here.

steve

Well, maybe!

Woot! has syphoned the money from my account, but still, no tracking number.

The screaming monkeys I ordered a few hours before, are right here, scaring the wildlife. The camera bags, that were the end of the Woot!off, have shipped.

But, nothing on the $65 dollars I spent on the drill!

Any comment, Thunder?

steve

it’s sunday bro
policy is 5 business days so it might ship tomorrow or tuesday. you can’t complain until then

not sure how you can have 50+ woots and not know this by now

Still waiting for my email. Nothing yet.

On the 14th I ordered the Dyson. That has departed the Texas shipment facility. The grill I ordered on the 14th has arrived my my state. The drill I ordered on the 13th still hasn’t started the shipping process. Not really sure what’s going on with it. Seems like they’re taking longer and longer to ship items.

Dear AlienZulu,

Due to a mix up on our part, our usually spot on inventory team miscounted the number of Hitachi 18-Volt 1/2" Cordless Driver Drill Bundles we had in stock. So basically, we ended up mixing some numbers around and oversold a chunk of these items, but through some creative fix-upping, we have worked it out so that we’ll be getting some more of these in by the end of the week. This item will ship after the five business days we usually promise and for the delay we have refunded the shipping. Give it a few days to post to your account.

We understand if you would rather not wait on your order, so please reply back to this email with CANCEL xxxxxxxxin the subject line by Friday noon CST (09/23) and we’ll shoot an email back confirming. Otherwise, we’ll be shipping your order out by early next week and providing you with a tracking shortly after.

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Sincerely,
Woot Member Services

Well, it’s thursday.

I cancelleled tuesday.

STILL no refund or shipping info.

Funny, when I order something, Woot! cleans out my account INSTANTLY. When it comes to pay back…

steve

Thunder, your lack of comments on this, (shipping and refunds) are DEAFENING!!

Again, any comment?

Thunder, you’re not alone, WMS won’t answer me, either!

Ball’s in YOUR court. Funny, so is either my money or a shipping notice!

steve

I just sent this to WMS, IF I GET ANY RESPONSE, I’ll send them, too.

steve

"OK, it has been another day.

Can I get a comment from a HUMAN!!?

Still no money has been refunded.

What is my next recourse? Legal?

Right about now, I really don’t care what happens, but I’ve been a member here since the beginning! And, I’m getting this kind of no respect?

OK, you sold more drills than you had. You made a mistake. Mistakes happen. I understand. 2 days ago, you offered me a refund. I accepted. I got an email that said “cancelled and refunded.” Just now, according to your website, I am still supposed to be expecting a drill if they EVER get shipped.

Can I please get a real (generated by a carbon-based lifeform, not a silicon-based lifeform) response? I would even understand if you were to say, “we’re in overdraft, it will take a few days.” That I’d understand.

But nothing, I can’t understand, especially with you sitting on my money."

I didn’t cancel my order because I still think it’s a great deal… but I looked at my account today and my $5 shipping charge is back in there. Refunds never come back as quickly as withdrawals… no matter who you bank with. You’ll more than likely get it back today or tomorrow.

OK, I FINALLY got the refund. But, according to my statement page (account page) the order still hasn’t been cancelled.

The reason I’m so paranoid, is I’ve had, on more than one occurance, shipping notices being given, and the tracking shows that “we delivered it yesterday,” and I never saw it, because it was stolen, because I didn’t know it was arriving that day. Those usually have been refunded. (So I know what a refunded or cancelled invoice looks like.)

And, (this happened MANY years ago) my debit card-linked account was debited 10 or 15 times, completely cleaning out my checking account, the day before I was to go on vacation. Woot! did make good on that, but my weekend was kinda trashed. Woot! even covered the overdraft charges.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on ME!

Yes, I’m STICKING with Woot!, but I’m being “prudent.”

steve

Has anyone gotten a shipping order yet?