Hitachi 4GB Microdrive – 2 Pack

The ULTIMATE Information Post

Hitachi 4GB Microdrive - 2 Pack
$19.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New, OEM

Product List:

• 2 Hitachi 4GB CF Type II Microdrive HMS360404D5CF00

Google Produce Search

Remember to times the price by 2 ON FROOGLE, NOT WOOT as its 2 Pack Tuesday!

this is what i call a hot fire 2fer… so, links… you know the drill… check useful linkage for the comparison links… surprised last nite’s woot! didn’t go quicker… i bet this one will be different.

Where do I plug this into?

Wow 8gigs, that’d be nice if they weren’t so slow. I’ve had far too much luck with my Ultra II cards to go back to another Microdrive card.

where were these when my Palm Lifedrive died last month!?!?!!

Yipppeee! Oh wait, this is old, and outdated like much of what I see on here…yet for some reason I’m still here every night with hope.

good deal even though it is outdated tech now but some of us still use our fujifilm digital cameras! good woot for us!

Does CF have the same compatibility issues with large sizes as with Type H xD or the new high speed SD cards?

Good luck!

Jon

I got this… It’s very slowwwwww

Gee… looks like a sweet deal
Can I plug this directly into the PCMCIA slot on my laptop?

sounds useful if you need to repair an iPod Mini.

Wow - I remember 3 years ago I sold two of these puppies that I yanked out of some Creative Labs MP3 players. I got $300 each for them, and kept one for myself. Still works too.

in for 1

These are great if you have a Kodak camera with CF technology.

Flash 4GB is coming down fast. If you have to save 20%-30%, this may make sense. Personally, I don’t like the idea of dropping a 4GB hard drive and losing that much data at once - easy with a small device such as this.

Newegghas 4GB CF’s for between $35 and $65 so pretty good deal… shame I don’t need CF for anything

No Thank You,
Really you can keep it,
No No I don’t need technology from 4 years ago,
Seriously stop asking,
Stop it,
Really,
I mean it,
I said No,
NO

Will these work in a Canon Rebel XTi in the place of CF memory?