Hitachi Drill/Driver + Rotary Tool Kit

Huh, oddly enough these also feature polarization (positive and negative).

I have this drill, its really a great tool. The batteries stay charged for months and its got a lot of torque for its size

Whoopsiedaisy! We had it priced a bit too high. Now that seems like a better price.

Don’t worry; we’ll take care of anyone who bought it at the higher price.

I bought a Hitachi Drill awhile back on Woot and the battery was terrible. Even the additional battery they supplied didn’t last very long.

Mine has lasted since my woot purchase. Holds a good charge, too. I think the batteries have a two year warranty. Why not rma them?

you may not have gotten li-ion batteries like the ones in this set? I know hitachi offers two flavors of battery. Mine charges in literally minutes and go for hours…

i don’t know if you did at the time, but you may want to contact the manufacturer or email Support@Woot.com and let them know.

sorry for the trouble.

Between my dad, brother, and myself I know of 6 sets of these and we haven’t had the first problem with the oldest set (almost 4 years). The impact driver in this line is the best thing since sliced bread.

I would have a hard time not recommending these to anyone that said they needed a drill.

Does anyone have a personal review of the rotary tool?