Hitachi EDPJ32 LCD Entertainment Projector

If you experience problems with Captcha, the word entry required to post in the first five minutes, let the highly talented but underpaid software developers know about it by posting about it here.

I have got an X2 projo by Infocus. I actually love it, I couldn’t ask for anything more, well maybe HD, but for what I got it for I will take it. The X2 is around 2000 lumens so better than this, hope it answers the infocus question.

Yikes, $600! How about some cheaper woots for us poor folk?

Dumb Question:
What is a good projector for just computer use (Power point etc)??

I’m horribly curious to know what the people who are buying this product are going to do with it.

still too much money… but i want to get a projector for a tv this fall… lots easier to get to my dorm than a TV, and lots bigger

hmmm, I wonder how much $$$ woot makse. I’guessing not too much, this is a great deal, but out of my budget. If I had a spare 500 bucks, that’d be 2,000 bags of top Ramen I could buy. Heck Ya! That’s a years supply!

You can get Top Ramen for 5 for $1 occasionally. Now that would be an interesting Woot :slight_smile:

Does the 15 pin RGB work for all computer monitor inputs?

lcd projectors generally work better for just computer use. dlp projectors are generally better for movies and what have you.

Good projector for the money, but if you wanted better than DVD quality, this is not the one for you (i.e HD ).

New? Or refurbished?

With or without USB?

Hi mjc, how is the Matthew quest going?

Oh gah!

Not another projector!!!

I know this is Woot!, but seriously… Giving us 4 year old technology isn’t doing anyone a favor other than the warehouse that suckered them into buying these things that were rotting in the corner taking up space.

720P is the minimum native resolution now. Please don['t bother to buy any more projectors that aren’t 720P at a minimum.

I (and others) post the price and condition information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

The $633 on Froofle is out of stock. Even at that price they can’t keep them.

I’ve always been interested in buying my own projector. I’m becoming a teacher and I love using technology in the classroom (rather than a chalk or white board, or one of those old projectors where you use a clear sheet of plastic) but unfortunately, I can’t even afford $600 right now. Too bad…

i personally would like to say i appreciate this service because there are times where it comes in handy

this is to counterbalance all those people who seem to down you just because you’re doing your thing.