Holiday Movies

Hmm, they seem to be missing one of the most important Christmas stories of all time…

Die Hard

Cuz nothing sais piece on earth and good will toward man like John McClane gunning down terrorists during a Christmas party…

Ten Commandments?

…Wrong holiday, Woot. That’s for Passover, you silly goose!

I was just going to post that very same thought! Good to know I’m not the only person who thinks that way.

Amazon has “Four Christmases” In Blu ray for only $9.68
And if you just want the DVD it’s only $4.99. When you consider the possibility of Prime or a big enough order for free ship, that’s an even bigger difference.

Several of these movies have been posted on Deals for less in the past couple weeks. The rest I bet I could find for less. Not going to take the time, just sayin’…
But if I happen upon one I’ll post it.

“Scrooged” is one of my favorites. I consider “Polar Express” to be one of the worst movies ever. So nice range of movies! However, they seem WAY overpriced.

Amazon has most of these for less!! Come on Woot!? Plus, I get free 2-day shipping with Prime. I can get the ‘essential’ collection for $25.99 shipped free and have it by the weekend…

http://www.amazon.com/Essential-Collection-National-Lampoons-Christmas/dp/B001EOQV9K

I think the real reason for these sales sometimes is cart fillers. If you are already buying an item from Woot but are grumbling about the $5 shipping, having another item in the cart helps some folks from a mental aspect. If that is the case, as long as the price is pretty close, it works.

Essential Holiday Collection (The Polar Express / National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation / Elf / A Christmas Story) [Blu-ray]
25.99 on amazon 3.98 estimated shipping if non prime or add scrooged bluray 9.29 and get free shipping 35.28 +tax (if applicable)@ amazon vs 42.98 +tax (if applicable) @ woot. Better deals are not hard to find.
http://www.amazon.com/Essential-Collection-National-Lampoons-Christmas/dp/B001EOQV9K

http://www.amazon.com/Scrooged-Blu-ray-Carol-Kane/dp/B00AEFZ330

Why don’t I see some of my favorite Christmas movies like Die Hard or Bad Santa?

11 bones for Xmas Vaca? It’s $7 at Costco. Come on Woot! After the “pencil” deal and now you pull this crap.

Came for Die Hard, left disappointed. I do want to get a Blu-Ray of that before Christmas Eve. hint hint

John McClane: [huddled in an air vent, recalls his wife’s invitation] “Come out to the Holiday Movies sale, we’ll get together, have a few laughs…”

does the Christmas Story Ultimate Edition come with Tin and Leg Lamp Light strand?

You’re talking about the “the lamp of a lady’s fishnet stocking leg”?
I don’t believe that our offer includes it.

It is an AMAZING lamp though :slight_smile:

Is the answer Glockenspeil?

Those of you looking for Die Hard (thanks Deals.Woot!):

Best Buy

Amazon Prime

or just the first one

“Love Actually,” best Xmas chick flick ever. Even guys like it.

Is this a physical win with prizes or one of those morale character building wins? :stuck_out_tongue: