Home & Car Rapid Battery Charger w/ AA & AAA Rechargeable Batteries

Compatible with 100 or 240 VAC wall outlet, built in switching power supply will adjust the AC input voltage automatically (adapter required)

Charge in an outlet at home, or use the included cigarette lighter charger while in your car

I bet these batteries have high self-discharge rates. (some new HiMH have improved self-discharge rates)

No Want.

Had two of these brand’s chargers and battery sets. Both sets of batteries barely kept a charge, and the chargers hardly worked on any rechargable batteries I had. I would leave them plugged in overnight, and the next day the batteries would quickly die. Maybe the 2-hour charger is a better product than their standard cheapo model, but I can’t say I’d recommend Digital Concepts based on my experience with them.

I bought some of these AA batteries at Walmart a couple of years ago. They’re about 1 mm longer than a normal battery, which makes them not fit in some devices.

I broke the battery case on my camera trying to squeeze it shut. FML

Wall plug is on the back

Ahhhhhh…An Art of Noise fan…

where’s the woot off???

http://enstxzrnsprxt.6hops.net/USB_Powered_Woot-Off_Lightsd8yStandard.jpg

The set I got say 2200 on them, and judging by pictures, they’re the same set.

I got these AAA batteries not too long ago and they hold a charge pretty well in cameras and graphing calculators (the more intensive electronics I have). In fact, I just put them to charge about a half hour ago, and the charger is indicating that they’re half full already. I’m pretty happy with them.

Did it have a wall charger?

I have the same kit/charger (Actually I bought two kits). I highly suggest you toss out that charger you received, it is a timed dumb charger. It charges based on a timer, so if you have a partially discharged battery charging in there, it will charge and continue charging after the battery is already full. The Hybrid’s are very durable and good performing batteries, but continual overcharging will wear them down.

The only time you need this type of charger is when your smart charger refuses to recharge low-quality/dead cells.

Back On topic: NiMH chargers will charge any NiMH battery. So the charger on sale on Woot will charge any NiMH battery, including Rayovac Hybrids.

in for 1.

AAA will be good for my graphing calculators yeee :smiley:

Ok this is weird. I was just thinking today “I wonder is there is a battery charger that works in your car?”. I switched to only charging my cell phone in the car about 6 months ago and it’s great. Why use electricity you pay for at home when your automobile is generating extra juice all the time. It only makes sense to tap it and charge things from your car while driving!!!

Thanks Woot! Just what I need.

any AA or AAA ni-mh rechargable batteries will work just fine in this charger.

see photo
http://s3.amazonaws.com/wootsaleimages/AC10690A_specs2.jpg

http://tinyurl.com/compatiblebatteries

Compatible batteries.

Let it be known that this goes great with battery-eating cameras… like the one sold yesterday.

Thats very odd. I was just thinking the same thing yesterday or the day before about how charging stuff in your car is free. If everyone charged things in their car would there be slightly less electricity needed by power plants? probably not, but cool to think about!

OMG… am so touched that these batteries will allow me to “hurt the environment” way less than I do right now!!

Thank you WOOT for being so passionate about the Earth’s Health !

Anyone else find it funny how the complaint yesterday about the camera was the batteries?