Home & Car Rapid Battery Charger w/ AA & AAA Rechargeable Batteries

I bought one of these a while back. Was a decent price. I was not to impressed with the performance of the batteries though. They seemed to drain a bit faster than other rechargeable batteries I’ve used in the past. I think I paid 15-20 for it 2 years ago. Not a killer deal but maybe not to bad if your needs aren’t to high for it it.

Not a bad deal…and nice Watchmen reference…but not for me, tho, I’m stocked up.

I like the idea, but I just got the Energizer Universal 18000mAh Portable Battery Pack and Charger and I shouldn’t need this woot for a while.

Not bad capacity for the cells, but there are more powerful ones out there.

I’m maxed out on cells at the moment, but this is a great deal for rechargeables.

I had a few problems with these batteries in my camera… although my camera is a piece of carp so it could be the camera and not the batteries. I’ll blame it on the batteries because they are cheaper to replace! :slight_smile:

• I am really enjoying the suggestions to spice up hamburgers! I am going to have to try!

great price but all you have is a battery charger. The batteries are garbage. I bought 3 of these before.

in for 3

Nah, I’m in Pennsylvania, nobody else is awake.

In for 2 because I just ran out of AAA batteries and my mouse keeps going through AA’s.

I keep buying rechargeables but they always seem to wear out after less than 10 recharges.

Still cheaper than buying new 4 packs every time.

shouldn’t really use these rechargeable batteries in digital cameras. Most rechargeable batteries are 1.2 volts instead of 1.5 volts in a normal battery. Some digital cameras need that extra voltage.

useful? ive heard nothing but bad things about these

nice deal but i just got two packs of eneloop from costco…the batteries alone are worth it

Many cameras.like mine, have an NiMH setting. But most electronics these days are pretty flexible in terms of voltage.

I agree!

I bought these on woot about 6 months ago and they were 9.99 each… so it’s a good deal!

I’ve had problems with them in my digital camera (as I just mentioned) and I’ve also noticed that these don’t last as long as my duracell rechargeable batteries, but I also paid a LOT more for those batteries, I didn’t get as many, nor did I get ANY AAA batteries. If you buy 2 or more of these, you can constantly have batteries charged and ready to go. Even longer lasting batteries will need to come out of your device to be charged. Then where will you be?!?! HUH!?!? that’s right. You’ll be wishing you had these. My Wiimotes are ALWAYS charged so ha! Go ahead - be jealous.

im also in PA, but i have nothing better to do so i figured i will stay up and wait for something good(if there is anything good)

well… I will find out… Overall, its still cheaper than buying regular batteries and the car chargers are a good bonus

the thing about burgers is you have to make sure the stuff you add doesnt make your burger taste like something else. i thought green bell peppers would be a good idea, but i was wrong.

that is unless you want your burger to taste like meatballs or meatloaf.

if the next woot isnt half decent im calling it a night

Awake in MD