Home Environment

I think you might be seeing different prices? I just ordered a 3 pack of the white lights from Amazon. I have Prime, so I got free 2 day shipping and paid no tax (I live in Colorado). My final price was $49.99 for 3.

Looking at my purchase history, the 2pk was $14.99 in 2007 and $12.99 in 2010. The price has been back up to $14.99 for some time now. I also noticed that the woot plus deals add 1 cent to items previously sold on the regular woot sites (hence the $15 price).

I also highly recommend the frogs. They have alerted me to water leaks well before any costly damage could have been done.

I can’t remember why our Leak Frogs went off, all I know is that we were very happy they worked, and while we weren’t on the brink of disaster, it sure saved us a lot of trouble to have those alarms go off. Every time I look under my sink and see those fellas, I smile.

It’s a darn shame they are sold out. Woot guys, go get some more!

Anybody have experience using the Leak Frogs in a more “personal” environment. Is their an undergarment attachment accessory available?

off a bit more? 3 pack @ Amazon w/ free supersaver shipping (not Prime) is $48.99 - tax is … taxing. Here’s the link: http://www.amazon.com/home-improvement/dp/B002P6EQPW

After all the rain in Minnesota, I have real frogs in my basement.

So, the $100 and $180 fans are sold out? I guess the economy is getting better?

A leakfrog saved my 200 gallon salt water reef tank. The filter underneath had backed up and started to leak out.

Had it not been for the leak frog going off at midnight, I wouldn’t have known about the backup and would have lost the water for the tank over night.