Home Gym Equipment

It appears you are showing pictures of the much nicer LiveStrong Elliptical LS13.0 Glad I did a little research first… I would have been a bit upset. lol

These bumper plates aren’t that great of a deal…just sayin’.

Yep. Wrong picture. Less handles. Different display. Not automatic lift. If it was the picture it would be a good deal.

You got a better place to buy them? The best I can find is $390 for a set of 230lbs, and that’s local with no pick up. 230lb is $310 shipped on this deal.

Rouge plates are $394.50 with shipping.

Actually, it’s an amazing deal. They’re even cheaper than used plates.

I too thought “meh” upon initial glance. And then I realized the prices were for pairs…

No, not a great deal at all. These are about the same price as Rogue HG bumpers, except the 45’s are $5 less. You’ll get much better customer service from Rogue and more reliable warranty… free shipping for about half the country and depending on your state, you may not pay tax. I pay state tax using Woot, so it’s more expensive to go this route for me.

I have to disagree your argument. Yes, I’m certain CS and warranty is more reliable on Rogue’s side. But the fact of the matter is, even with the tax I’m paying, a set of 230# is still $60 cheaper for me.

Depends on your configuration, I guess…

10LB Rogue HG Pair $35 / Woot 34.99

15LB Rogue HG Pair $42 / Woot N/A

25LB Rogue HG Pair $67 / Woot $64.99

35LB Rogue HG Pair $98 / Woot $89.99

45LB Rogue HG Pair $126 / Woot $119.99

Bayou Fitness”? Do Christie and Chuck know about this?

When you do the pairs one at a time like that at Rogue they don’t include the free shipping, which for that set used as an example above is close to $92.86 for me in FL (white shipping zone). Bringing the shipped total to $419.36. Those same weights purchased as Rogue’s package number two is $394.50 shipped compared to $315 here at Woot!

So, if their quality is similar (dunno) it would make this a verrry good deal here.

The Xmark bumper plates are good quality. they have been tested in crossfit gyms, fitness clubs, and high schools with no problems.

Heh, was thinking about a pair of the 25s for my lady and checked these out. Turns out I have to detour about 100 feet from my usual work commute to get to their main warehouse! Picking some up tonight, thanks!

That’s awesome. Obviously that deal worked out a lot better for you, haha.

I’m really on the fence with this DLX-III, especially since it’s $50 cheaper than I’ve seen it sold elsewhere. I’ve been keeping my eye on the “Power Pro” which is just the next step up from this one, but at this price, it’s really hard to pass up. The difference between the two seems pretty minimal, though I do prefer the Pro’s monorail design…

I would have preffered the Power Pro monorail design but got the DLX-III here for $399, I think about 6 months ago. It’s pretty solid, and I’ve used it 2-3 times per week since.

How does the:

Stamina AeroPilates 700 Premier Reformer with Stand, Cardio Rebounder, Neck Pillow and DVDs (currently $499.99 + $5.99 shipping on Amazon) ***I think Woot had it a while back for $399.99 and I have been waiting for it to come back!!!

compare to the:

Bayou Fitness Total Trainer Pilates Reformer Home Gym System?

The Stamina has the stand and a few other bonus items that seem to make it worth the extra money but wondering if anyone has experience with both in a side by side test.

Thanks for any input.

I was almost very disappointed when I noticed the same thing, having bought the LS13.0 a few months back for $999.00 on Woot! I first saw it several months ago but passed given the price, and then regretted it, so I considered other products comparable to the LS13.

It finally came back on Woot! so I maxed the cc and got it. It was one of the best purchases I’ve made, and the customer service from the manufacture was awesome (one of the arms didn’t fit right during assembly, so I called and they sent a new one out immediately. They even asked if the part that the arm was connected to needed to be replaced and when I said it didn’t, they asked again just to make sure. They shipped what I needed at no cost. I was pretty impressed and I continue to be very happy with the LS13 at $999).

[QUOTE=bjbrooks, post:10, topic:401087]

I just check rouge’s site and this looks a lot cheaper for me.

230LB HG Bumper Set
(Shipping Included)
(2) Each of 10-25-35-45LB Bumpers

$394.50 + $0 shipping

Woot Price
(2) Each
10lb - 34.99
25lb - 64.99
35lb - 89.99
45lb - 119.99

Woot Price - 309.96 + $5 shipping

Assuming XMark and Rouge are equivalent items this seems like a really great deal.