Home-ing Devices

The Braxton molded chair is a knock-off of the Eames molded chair by Herman Miller.

http://www.hermanmiller.com/content/dam/store/photo_gallery/eames_molded_plastic_armchair_with_wire_base/photo_gallery_eames_plastic_armchair_wire_1.jpg

The real ones retail for over $400 a piece, but it’s true designer furniture that holds its value.

Holding value is all well and good, but sometimes you just want the look and not an investment. I like how Eames chairs look. Am I willing to pay over $1200 for four of them? Heck no.

On Amazon, the chairs are on sale for $183, but Amazon gives a higher list price for these: $242.

White Birch Chairs on Amazon.

I’m thinking about the 3-legged table for my patio… which is made of uneven sandstone. 4-legged things are unstable but a tripod won’t wobble.

I am confused… is this for a single chair or 2 chairs. I don’t understand the “2 pieces” in the description. (I am referring to the Eames style chairs).

Here’s a similar? table on Design Within Reach Table Over $800

[youtube=dIxaSdf4J3E][/youtube]

I have the same question as glecleir - is it 1 chair that comes in 2 pieces or 2 chairs?

In the features it says:

This item is sold as a set of two, and assembly is required

You are getting two chairs.

Ok, you got me. I bought a coffee table and two of the marble tables. I wish I could get one of the three-tier tables.

Woot: if you manage to find another three-tier table in your warehouse, I’d love to get one of those, too…

I love the mirror I got. I’ve never had a full length mirror and now I do and it looks great, until I walk past it!