Home Source Microcotton Towel Set - 2 Pack

YES

man people cant read, lol

its 2 sets of towels
bath, hand, and wash TIMES TWO

still, I can goto target and get fluffy new towels for $4-$5/ea too…no savings here =(

These would be useful to clean up the impending wine spill that will come about from the purchase of yesterday’s 12 wine glasses.

not starting off strong with home.woot…

I’m aware. I’m pretending it didn’t happen :P.

I’ve always wondered about this:

How many prefer a new towel every time after showering/bathing, and how many prefer a new towel every few uses?

While these look amazingly soft, I can’t justify spending that amount on towels. My $6 bath “sheet” is still fluffy and absorbent a year later. No home.woot for me yet.

I hope your girlfriend likes the color so you don’t get in dutch with her over that, but don’t tell her the real reason why you bought them because, well… you are the very first person to buy the 2nd item ever offered on Home.Woot. Yesterday was the inaugural Home.Woot launch coupled with an ‘exclusive item’ Woot Launch. They were super duper special wine glasses.

Oops.

I was just thinking that I needed new towels! Thanks home.woot! <3

I will admit, i am an every couple of uses kinda guy. technically you are clean when you get out of the shower so as long as the towel gets hung up to dry, it isn’t really dirty after all. you are just basically wiping clean water off a clean body.

On Amazon (sister site):
Bath Towel - $82 - 63
Hand Towel - $50 - 55
Wash Cloth - priceless

http://www.amazon.com/Home-Source-Microcotton-Finest-Towel/dp/B0027P8B7U

I think home.woot might be a bit too rich for my blood, unfortunately.

I am surprised at how many people do not check woot on a daily basis… and are still going crazy over this new waste of t… ooops, I mean, new place to waste time.

woot never says the finest part. I don’t think these are the same quality towels as those you linked.

I have such crappy towels. Old Walmart towels and a set from Kohl’s that sheds even after three years of washing.

These are tempting, but I think I’ll just suck it up and go to Walmart again. I hate going there though, especially in my area.

I feel like I need to bring a video camera every time I go.

I think these are this set:

http://www.paulshomefashions.com/product_p/microcot_008704.htm

$137 bucks there. Whaaaat!?

Why isn’t home.woot on the woot daily digest?

I think they only make one variation of micro cotton towels

Here is another version on Zappos that prices about $80 per set if you buy 2 sets of bath towels and one of the others. As you can see, I am trying to talk myself into buying these.

I did some price checking of my own; Amazon is getting something like $60 for JUST the big towel, let alone 2 three packs. And at 600 thread count each… worth the gamble for me!!

Bleh I just got towels a couple of weeks ago. Buying ok-ish towels at Wal-mart was similar to this price. I guess I’ll have to decide if these are nice enough to just buy them and forget the sunk cost.

Good question. It’s a boo-boo for sure. I’ll pass it on! Thanks for the catch!