Home Zone Living 4.7" Mini Fire Pit Bowl

Home Zone Living 4.7" Mini Fire Pit Bowl

1 Like

Please do your research before buying these types of fire bowls. I was interested until I searched YouTube for some examples and immediately noticed that the type of fuel is important to whether you’ll see a flame or not, yet there is a flame. The unknowledgeable person will then go to add more fuel until the danger reported in the video (below) can happen causing burns and a possible spreading fire. These have already been banned in Australia and is under a ban consideration in others.

I won’t link it here but if you search YouTube for Bio ethanol Victim Shares Story you’ll find another burn victim telling what happened to him, which can be hard to watch for some and why I’m not posting it here.

They say these fire bowls can be used indoors, but after doing some research and seeing these videos
I cannot fathom why anyone would keep an open flame like this indoors unless it’s in a contained fireplace. (they do make large bio ethanol fireplaces, some that feed the fuel automatically). Please just do your research before purchasing and be extra cautious! :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like