Homer Simpson USB LED Desk Lamp

DOH!

i bet this usb lamp also doubles as a watch…

why all the simpson love all of a sudden? :confused:
weeeeird.
please buy so we can move on. goes back to studying for finals

no thanks - just more junk to take up room on my already crowded desk

Well, at least its not another watch!

Huh? I thought this was the sort of silly c-rap that people stayed up 2 days to buy up 3 at a time…?

I’m jealous of people who have $13+ to waste on this.

Well, at least its not another watch!

I am in the same position as Homer looking at my computer screen thinking … Ummmm No.

What if they gave a Woot and nobody came?

Quick, I’m beggin ya! Buy this sorry lamp up so maybe we can see the good stuff. There is good stuff, right? And for whomever asked for something cheap and affordable- there ya go. Satisfied? ::::sigh:::::

yay we’re back to the pointless items that no one wants but is cool enough that we are tempted to buy it. Woot, you listened!

Woot Hoo!

Quick, I’m beggin ya! Buy this sorry lamp up so maybe we can see the good stuff. There is good stuff, right? And for whomever asked for something cheap and affordable- there ya go. Satisfied? ::::sigh:::::

now if it was the Giggedy Giggedy guy from Family Guy, I’d be on it like white on rice… but Homer!!! Nah… Maybe Maggie! :slight_smile:

Go quick!!

Price comparator post - Manually-optimized searches for relevant results

New Homer Simpson USB LED Desk Lamp, for $7.99 + $5 shipping
Product: 1x Jumpin Banana JB042 USB Simpsons LED Desk Lamp

[list][]Manual price comparator for Homer Simpson USB LED Desk Lamp
[
]Single-click comparison for this product[/list]http://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic0.pnghttp://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic1.png

Advanced e-mail and SMS alerts on the WooToolbox - The Toolbox for Wooters!

now if it was the Giggedy Giggedy guy from Family Guy, I’d be on it like white on rice… but Homer!!! Nah… Maybe Maggie! :slight_smile: