Hometrend 5-Tealight Rail

Showed the wife and “I want 2!” was the response, so in for 2.

Unfortunately, yes. I am growing rather tired with these explicit ads on Woot, esp. since my 8 year old daughter loves to let her mom know when a new item appears during a Woot-off.

woohoo, this will last me for the majority of Hanukkah! Baruch Woot!

Two questions, badbarky.

1. Are you male?
  2. Are you married?

I knoooooow. I knoooooooow…

You can fix this with a little addon called “AdBlock”. which I think is for both Chrome and Firefox. I use it for Chrome and I can safely say you nor your kids will ever see another ad again.

Thats gonna look nice. I got them to put next to the big bath. You pick the silver or bronze?

Received my 3 today… for different people for xmas,

Pretty to look at even tho 2 were broken in the box :frowning: sad day

I received items today and 1 of them is broken. These were to be Christmas gifts. Guess I better go shopping…

Mine arrived broken :frowning:

I emailed service@woot is that the correct protocol?? Maybe for a Bag of Crap I wouldn’t be disappointed, but I am a poor college student dangit!

Also, shipping people, why you no put air bag in bottom of box??? Why not top, sides and bottom?

lol, a bag of c o a l… I didn’t mean I wanted a B O C but that if something were broken in that shipment not as big a deal. since it is mostly crap anyways…

Sorry about the breakage. You did exactly right emailing customer service. They’ll help you out!

I ordered two and also received one broken one. I hope they have a few replacements left before they pack em up in the bags of christmas. Im sure I’ll get an email in the next few days. Hopefully with good news.

Nooo! Sorry one of them arrived broken. If you haven’t already, please email us at service@woot.com. Make sure to let us know which color came damaged too.

I emailed 2 days ago still waiting on a response, 2 of mine were broken the one on top and bottom of the box.