Honeywell 51000 HEPA Air Purifier

Welcome to the Honeywell 51000 HEPA Air Purifier topic page for Monday, April 18th. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments here.

Not very high tech, but seems to be about half the lowest Froogle price. I’d beg for a bag of crap, but I’ve already got one on the way. Speaking of which, I only had to hit submit once to get mine…no error messages at all.

Got to love the BOC.

BOC: $1 x 3 =$3 SHIPPING = $5 Getting your BOC: Priceless… Hitting refresh and going through the order page 18612653 times and not getting a BOC = &#&%$&*##!!! :slight_smile:

Add me to the Whiner list Daddy :wink:

Today’s Woot is cool though… Really makes it easier to breathe if you have allergies or kill the smell if you have pets or smoke.

Here is a review: http://www.epinions.com/content_21645987460

Best Price on Froogle is - $69.99

http://www.whatsyourdeal.com … Great deals, coupon codes and Freebies. New and improved look!

Honeywell 51000 HEPA Air Purifier
Mmm, air - a tasty snack!
$39.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling

Air: the enemy without. Sure, it seems harmless enough. You can’t see it, feel it, or—outside the Tri-State area—smell it. But is the air in your home really as benign as you think?

Unless you’re almost crippled with paranoia, the answer is no.

Our homes, schools, workplaces and houses of worship are filled with a terrifying number and variety of invisible terror cells, just floating around in the air, cocky as you please, waiting for you or someone you love to inhale them. There are allergens, pathogens and bioaerosols. There are fungal spores, yeasts, secondhand smoke particles, dust mites, ragweed, pollen, dog farts, skeeters, anthrax, molds, whirling dervishes, a host of bacteria and germs, and an occasional vampire bat. What can freedom-loving Americans do in the face of this ominous airborne assemblage of irritants?

Probably nothing, but it wouldn’t hurt to try the Honeywell 51000 HEPA Air Purifier. Honeywell’s HEPA filter traps many dag-nasty microscopic particles like pollen, pet dander, tobacco smoke, mold, bacteria, and other allergens from the very air you breathe and is 99.97-percent efficient down to 0.3 microns. The carbon pre-filter helps to eliminate odors as well. It will clean a 16-foot by 20-foot room up to six times per hour. Designed for quiet operation, it helps keep noise to a minimum so you’ll never hear it as all those nasty allergens meet their doom.

ºCondition: New Retail
º99.97-percent efficient
ºTwo-speed motor
ºQuiet operation
ºHEPA filter
ºCharcoal pre-filter
ºTop-flow air flow
ºLight indicator for filter changing
ºEasy filter access
ºBuilt-in easy grip handle
ºAHAM Certified
º360-Degree Airflow with Surround Seal Filter Technology
ºEasy filter access

I want the ColdHeat Soldering Iron!

www.dynatech.blogspot.com - Pure Coolness

HEPA…HEPA- OG from BP… :roll:

meh.

Not for me - can’t stand the whirrrrrrrring noise.

Have a great night, everyone! Talk to you later in the a.m. after I’ve made it to work … :slight_smile:

Mmm, air - a tasty snack! Eh? Air isn’t tasty…

Not today.

More deals, go to http://www.dealstudio.com

Get some deals!!!

ORRR my post could go through 3 times and I could look like an idiot … :oops:

Sorry guys :slight_smile: Goodnight again!

NIce Deal But i will pass!!! WOOT ON!!!

not a bad deal, but also not for me.

This sucks! Consumer Reports came out last week that these not only don’t do what they are suposed to do…but can be dangerouse too.

goodnight

Filters are $30-60???

You almost had me.
The first hit is free. Plus $5 shipping.

(woot - first post, first page!)

First post ever and first page all at the same time!!! Woot!

But, why not an LCD projector for 39.95? I never win.

WOOT? Woot? woot… aw, never mind…

It won’t clean the stench of the Republican administration.

This is the GREATEST Woot! ever!! I’m in for three!!!

Yes… being sarcastic… don’t want to be added to the whiners list…

Pathetic Pernst :roll:

Especially here in Cleveland with the steel mills.

Cool am i on the first page? Never ordered anything yet had a chance at the BOC but did not do it! I was sooooo… STUPID. Oh well maybe next time :smiley: