Honeywell 51000 HEPA Air Purifier

so this is how this works, I will start tomorrow. 8)

Sure… I’ll take one… been meaning to get a new HEPA filter lately - and this seems like a heckuva deal, since the lowest price on Froogle is around $79 and Overstock sells it for $69…

Besides, I missed the BOC… so I have to drown my woot envy in freshly purified air…

:lol:

ugh i live in the EST time zone have to be up very early for work. only had a couple of chances to stay up. missed out on the BOC. have only been able to see the projector, RF audio setup, mp3 player and this.
guess ill just be tired tomorrow at work
hopefully it gets better

[quote user=“dmax801”]Filters are $50-60???

You almost had me.
The first hit is free. Plus $5 shipping.

(woot - first post, first page!)[/quote]
that’s why you should buy 3.
keep one to use with 2 extra filters, and sell the other two on ebay without filters. :wink:

it’s sort of like those first projectors we had. i got two since the bulbs are almost as expensive as the projector. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yep, you are pretty stupid…

http://www.aaoseller.com

Hmmm…since I live in this office maybe I should invest one…but again, can’t have it in a bacterial lab…darn it…

As an FYI, if you order one and think you’ll want replacement filters, you might just consider ordering 3 of these, since Froogle shows the filters to be at least $40 apiece!!!

>>> Doh! Someone beat me to this sagely advice by a whole minute!!!

Nor will it remove the “stain” of the previous Democratic administration. :lol:

Never seen this on woot before.

Pete
Www.mobilereviews.net

:roll: Careful grasshopper!!! Filter replacement can cost more than the unit itself. Just like a lot of printers cost less than the ink cartridges. :roll:

Craziness, I say!! Does everyone stay up this late just to post or try to post on the first page? And what usually comes in a BOC? Curious.

Yep, you are pretty stupid…

http://www.aaoseller.com[/quote]

Thanks ALOT

Nor will it remove the “stain” of the previous Democratic administration. :lol:[/quote]

:wink: lol

in for 1… perfect timing… just developed allergiens for the first time ever… thanks woot.

What so special about posting on the first page???

Nor will it remove the “stain” of the previous Democratic administration. :lol:[/quote]

The “stain” has been replaced by the oppressive “STENCH” of current Bush era.
MORE TREES…LESS BUSH!

You know, that’s just gross. And having the nick “mycolog” doesn’t help the image at all.

:shock:

[quote user=“rabiddawgs”]ugh i live in the EST time zone have to be up very early for work. only had a couple of chances to stay up. missed out on the BOC. have only been able to see the projector, RF audio setup, mp3 player and this.
guess ill just be tired tomorrow at work
hopefully it gets better[/quote]

Just set your alarm for 12:58, have your computer on and connected with Firefox at woot.com. Stumble out of bed, turn off alarm, hit F5 until you get the new woot. Buy it or go back to bed.

You’ll get used to it.

If it was a dyhumidafyer I would pick up the sucker, but its not… so Im passing it like bad gas… which is why you need one of these

And it won’t even be as effective as the brainwashing the American people have experienced over the last 20 years.