Hoover Power Scrub Carpet Washer

I had 1 it worked really well

Unfortunately ripped all carpets up and went with hardwoods. Seems a descent deal.

I have a very similar one - maybe the prior model - It works pretty well. It doesn’t SEEM like it’s working that great but the “after” water is terrifying.

Can I boot Windows on this?

I have an older version of this and am still very happy with it. I don’t know how you can have carpet+kids+pet(s) = HooverPowerScrub and not have one. A formula for success!

That being said, I’m slowly transitioning to hardwood.

I’m sure all the squirrels could use one of these. Those nasty little rodents!

yep, it sucks…

Does this work for heavy stains?

My dog got into some stuffed shells…and it stained the carpet.

Only New Hampshire and Ohio have dirty carpets?

But does it blow? Go Squarryls!

We have one and have used it across a few thousand square feet of carpet of the years. It does a great job. We did have to change the scrubbers after a while as they got nasty. I’m sure we could have just cleaned them, but I’m too lazy for that.

Also, make sure you dump out the dirty water once you’re done as it’ll smell like sewage quickly if it’s left to ferment.

As a Koi, can I ride around in this while the keeper of the house does their house cleaning duties? That bucket on the front looks like a great place to enjoy the view.

If so, I might be in for 1!

I really enjoy a power scrubbed carpet.

Lets see, one kids, 4 cats…carpet cleaner? Yes please!

The Hoover Power Scrub Carpet Washer indeed washes carpets using scrub power from hoover himself.

If it had more RAM, maybe.

Here is a video showing how to use this carpet washer.

[youtube=k3kZtOzGLZU][/youtube]

bought this last month… should have waited on Woot

Life and sanity saver!

I have one . It really works well. love it.