Hosta Perennial Mixed Bare Root Plants

how many plants…kind of silly to leave that out

There are three options for how many plants you’d like to receive in the drop-down menu under the price.

what are the ZONES, not how far apart they need to be. thanks

Fixed.
Perfect for zones 3-9

Do these come with planting instructions? (How deep, far apart, etc?)

These come as bare root plants and you can choose between 9, 12 or 18

These hosta are idea for zones 3 to 8 and should be planted about 30-36" apart

My plants were not expected to arrive until April 27th based upon my Zone - they arrived today MARCH 27th - I cannot plant them outside now, what should I do with them?

Shipping was always the same date for everyone. You can keep them inside for a bit, I think. Talk to your local garden store.

My order states shipping would be 4/27/17, see below.

ORDER DETAILS

Order Date: March 8, 2017
Order Number: xxxxxxx

Estimated delivery date: Thursday, April 27, 2017

The order form also stated that the items would be shipped at the correct planting time for my area. I’m in MA where it is still freezing out!

Hostas were shipped two day priority with the roots wrapped in soil so they could be kept inside for a period of time. If needed they can be planted in a pot until you are ready to plant them outside. Hosta are extremely durable.

I ordered two 18 count packages. Only one arrived and it had 6 roots in it.

Woot’s customer service was extremely unhelpful in the matter. They said that this happened nationwide.

I will not be purchasing anything from woot ever again, I am considering cancelling my amazon account as well and will be sure to let friends, family and co-workers know about my experience.

I order 12 Hosta Perennial Mixed Bare Root Plants and received 3 talk about a rip off I bought nicer Hosta off ebay for less money I do not think I will be placing any more orders with woot again they let Gardening Products 4 less rip off there customers.I can see I’m not the only one they did this to.

They did the same to me I will not be Purchasing from Woot again!

Ordered 18 and only got 3.

Woot/Amazon needs to police this drop ship vendor!!!

Hey all! I’m sorry for the shorted orders. Let me get with CS & the Tools team to see what happened.

Mine arrived today as well with no shipping notification or email stating they were on the way. Ordered a 9 pack and only got 3 as well.

I ordered 9 hosta, received 3 how do we get a refund for the missing items???

I’m terribly sorry for the inconvenience. We are working with the vendor to figure out what happened with these orders. In the meantime- if you haven’t already, please use the Customer Service form to report the problem.