Hot Dog’s Identity Crisis

I had a hot dog made of hot dog today.

It was delicious.

The hot dog is a metaphor for America - a melting pot of fat cultures.

See? Eat too much meat and you won’t even what your hands are for. Never mind even trying to remember how to tie your shoe laces.

Wait till you hear what’s in the mustard!

YES! Ingredients list for this shirt:

Pure Awesome.

Congrats! Kinda bummed to see two of the three shirts have to do with hot dogs, and was hoping some other ones would have made it up, but ah well. On to next week!

Congrats rglee!! Well deserved. This is easily one of the funniest woot shirts in a long time.

“Yeah, that all makes sense. ‘Turkey’, yeah… ‘Salt’, of course… ‘Purkey’? I’m not sure what that is, but-- wait, ‘Rodent Hair’? ‘Rubber Glove Bits’? I’m not sure I want all that in my h-- ‘A Tiny Bit of Poop’!?”

WHO AM I???!

I’d like to buy one, but the SSL server is so slow, it’s as if they were selling a BoC. Hey Woot, maybe you might know someone who has server experience?

As a card carrying member of PETA I am offended by this slap in the face with your hot dog and respectfully request Woot remove said weiner from the vicinity of my face.

“And don’t even get me started on what the bun is made out of!”

Well, they didn’t make it up there because they weren’t the wieners!

It’s a boy!!!
What are little boys made of?
What are little boys made of?
Frogs and snails
And puppy-dogs’ tails,
That’s what little boys are made of.
What are little girls made of?
What are little girls made of?
Sugar and spice
And all that’s nice,
That’s what little girls are made of

Well it is made of people, considering it contains soylent green.

It may have an identity crisis, not knowing what it is made of, but there’s no denying the identity of this artist!
Congrats, Robbie Lee!

Reading those ingredients is making me hungry. That’s weird, right?

I don’t really like how one arm appears to be coming out of the bun and the other doesn’t, but I guess it kind of matches the “one shot tied, one shoe untied” thing.

Ha ha. Soylent Green.