Hot Wings

lol sick… i love birds too bad the eagles lost tonight.

Cute shirt but I wouldn’t wear it.

Also WTF is with all the ads all of a sudden? Do not want!!

I’d really like to have less shirts with text and less comedy shirts… but evidently someone likes them…

I like it. It’s very nicely drawn. One of the colors doesn’t jive with me though. I think it’s the blue. Other than that, pretty cool. =)

Ooo… would’ve looked awesome on red XD

I bit into a spicy wing of fire,
it went down down down,
and the flames went higher,
it burned burned burned,
that wing of fire,
that wing of fire

Side of Ranch? You guys really are in the South. I think you mean side of Blue Cheese. C’mon Woot you knew they’re from buffalo.

I dunno, I don’t think it would be nearly as funny without the “oh god it burns!”

That just makes it for me… hehe

I think they only did this to keep on theme with the main Woot (buffalo wing trays).

this isnt fair, i’ve seen like 5 shirts i would have bought but they’re always sold out by the time i get to work here in the morning. cant you bump the amount up to like… 2,000? or 5k? seriously.

Need…3 and 4X T-shirts!

Like this shirt, one of the few I woulda bought from this site, and sold out when I get up :(. Second chance tshirt time I guess…

I agree! That’s the funniest part!

Actually LOL this morning when I saw this shirt. Nice tie in with the Woot product today! PETA would love this one…

this shirt… really? it sold out in 2 hours? this weeks derby no longer seems as strange.

I could have dug this shirt without the text balloon above the chickens head… just a bit obnoxious and unnecessary imo

i think it’d be funny to walk around wearing this…i can’t believe i missed it.

Can we get an encore of this?

This is a great shirt! AND I MISSED IT!

I would have liked to order one as well. It kind of stinks to think that for any of us east coasters to take advantage of the good woots, we have to stay up so late to do so. Woot, please be fair to all of your US customers. Post today’s Woot at a time of day where everyone has a chance to get in on it without depriving ourselves of sleep. Just a simple, sincere request…Thanks

Hehe; pretty funny; I like the way the two woots tied in together. I did chuckle when I saw the shirt, which is a good sign when checking out the shirt of the day, considering the ho-hum’s that have been around lately. Unfortunately, it’s not something I’d personally wear, although DH would probably get a kick out of it, as well as my 7yo. They’ve both developed a rather obsessive yearning for wings. I’ll have to think about this one for a “second chance” purchase…

Agreed! What’s wrong with noon? That would give everyone a fair shot at getting the item(s) they’d like. I simply can’t stay up until 1am, old fart that I am :wink:

Because chickens worship and fear Colonel Sanders, definitely not THE God.

And from the descrip:
"Don’t wear this shirt to: Buffalo. Their wings are their livelihood.

This shirt tells the world: ‘Another platter of agony, please, with a side of ranch.’"

Wings aren’t our livelihood, they’re our soul! And what’s with “… a side of ranch.”? Are you people sick??? You must have bleu cheese dressing with wings! What next, cauliflower instead of celery sticks?