Hotcakes

I like this shirt. If I spill syrup on it, it’ll fit right in!

Why isn’t the phrase “selling like Belgian waffles”? They’re at least as good as hotcakes, with the added international flair.

Get 'em while they’re hot … and cakey?

Don’t wear this to IHOP, they will make you clean tables.

In my opinion, The Onion did it better.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/hotcake-sales-brisk,9016/

No, hashbrowns.

Where’d you get the idea of waffles from?!

The woman’s hair is a cross between Betty Rubble and Olive Oil.

Lol imagine the cravings this would start.

But if you wear it at Denny’s you get a free breakfast.

Charlie Waffles.

Love Madge’s expression…yes, the dame with the pancakes…her name is Madge…think you can come up with a better name than that?!?

Ethel or Midge.

Without the butter we wouldn’t have Hotcakes but Hotcake.

And now, time for a completely random story about pancakes:

Once upon a time, when I was a kid my dad and I used to wake up early on Sunday mornings to make pancakes. We had this jar that we would put all the ingredients into and then shake it up to mix them (so much easier than using a mixer and pancake batter is best when it’s still a little lumpy). Well, anyway, this one time we were making pancakes and I started to hear this strange “hssssss” sound coming from the jar. I told my dad and after confirming the noise by holding it up to his ear, he began to slowly open the lid of the jar when…

BAM!!!

The batter exploded out of the jar, into my dad’s face, onto the ceiling, the counters, the floors, everything was covered in pancake batter! I ran upstairs to my mom (who was just waking up) and excitedly shouted, “Guess what! Dad made exploding pancakes!”

Turns out he had added a tablespoon of baking powder instead of the called for teaspoon. I don’t know how they would have tasted but those were by far the most exciting pancakes I ever made!

The End.

Hahahaha…Science is awesome.

Reminds me of Cabin Fever:

Dennis: Pancakes. Pancakes!
Bert: No pancakes.
Dennis: PANCAKES!
Bert: No pancakes!

They aren’t just hot, they’re on fire! I hope this one sells out as well. =D

Quality Post this man, please!

A certain mobster would rather have “Johnnycakes.”

So is the Pac-Man imagery intended?