HotelSpa Luxury 24-Setting Rain Shower Combo

Maybe the worse piece of plumbing I’ve ever had. Every hose connection leaks. It leaks around the valve to the actual shower pipe. I absolutely can’t recommend this item.

Oh no! It sounds like you recieved a defective unit. If you haven’t already, please use the Customer Service form for assistance.

Awesome shower heads!!! Had no issues with any leaking. Made sure all washers were in place and used a little plumbers tape to be safe.
The large shower head is so relaxing to have a large area of water just running all over you. The smaller head is great for the neck message!!
Great deal for this shower head set!!!

I got 2 of these last time they were on and I love them. No leaks, nice coverage, great adjustability. Darn near turned my shower into a spa.

I have had one for a few years, the big shower head broke, but it was my fault. I got another.

Fairly decent unit, but it is plastic. Just remember to remove the water restrictor gaskets, and use teflon tape on all the connections or it will leak. I use in combo with a vitamin c shower filter

use teflon tape on all the connections, it will fix that, dont just screw together.