Hottips Cellphone Battery Cases

Since these battery cases are sold in a 3 pack (which seems completely unnecessary) could we get one of each color?

Are these certified by Apple?

+1

This is exactly what I’ve been NEEDing as I recently broke my otterbox…except the design of this product doesn’t excite me for my S4… I don’t want the flap and how does my phone stay in the case? You can see how it would in the iphone models.

http://www.amazon.com/2200mAh-Quality-Glossy-Samsung-Battery/dp/B008GI2IKS/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top
amazon reviews don’t look that great for this product a lot of complaints about heat. but with an on and off switch I can understand it is all self control. The S4 runs hot if you charge it while using it heavily.

Also as for being a ‘case’ it looks like the only thing protective is the felt for drops, and that tiny amount of plastic won’t help if your screen hits first. I would buy it just for the charging cables and batteries alone but the case will run less than 1amp through it from what I can tell. That means it really isn’t going to “charge” your phone if your using it, really just keep it from dying.

Anyone else have thoughts?

I got these the last time they were up for sale… they work just fine, phone stays charged the whole day.

Even has the Apple connector and not a micro-USB for charging.