Houdini 5-Piece Wine Gift Set

Cannot but either :frowning:

Really wanted this.

I was in for two in silver last time these were up for saleā€¦one is being overused and doing a great job and the other is waiting to be opened Christmas morning by some unsuspecting lucky wino. The aerator is plastic but it does a good job. Buy twoā€¦heck, buy three.

finally something iā€™d want and server errors abound

Please process one silver for me. Or any color reallyā€¦ If there are any remaining.

Thanks!

server error server error

http://puu.sh/XATD

thanks guysā€¦you continue to unimpress.

what good is free shipping if you keep getting server error ??

When I ordered 2, it worked. I didnā€™t want 2, though.

Sooooā€¦When you look at the map, the servers are working in some places.

Server still not working for me. I must be sitting at a bad table in the restaurant. You know, the loud table near the kitchen.

No tip for MY server.

unreal

Guess Iā€™m sitting at the wrong table in MNā€¦ waiting for the server to notice me so I can order my drinks.

Still server error :frowning: Wanted two

Depressing bought this bout month ago not this cheap. :frowning:

Not fixedā€¦

Press the BIG Button and get SERVER ERRROR

No frustration, just have to forget the whine and go back to the GIN!

Me too! I tried changing the color - that didnā€™t work either
:frowning:

I own this 5 piece set and give it a thumbs up.

Ahhhhā€¦still getting the error! I want two of these - with my freeeee shipping for the day!! Fix, please, FIX!

if i dont get at least 1 i think i will cancel all of todays orders !

Status update: 25% remaining, Silver sold out.

Will stay w/my order:
1 champagne
1 plum

Server error intact. Have been trying to order this since it came up. Over 30 minutes since the ā€œbe patientā€ comment. Too bad, woot! It makes a person wonder why you have this problem so often.

Agree w/what someone said earlier about the (unlocked)Free shipping. I missed the hot bacon sauce for the same ā€œserver error.ā€

I do too and wanted to order 2 more for gifts, but am getting the server error message. Never had this problem before.