Houdini Aerating Pourer and Rabbit Corkscrew Set

You may want to consider how much smoother the teflon lets the corkscrew glide into the cork more so than the time savings. The coating really does make a difference, especially if you are trying to impress a crowd, or a date. Sometimes non-coated corkscrews can make a squeaking sound while twisting into the cork. Silence with the teflon equivalent.

Thanks for participating! What are the differences between the Houdini aerating pourer and the Rabbit aerating pourer (other than the Houdini being listed as $5 cheaper on your site)?

Hi -

Functionally both the Rabbit and Houdini Aerator are the same.

They are cosmetically different in that the Houdini Aerator has a more tappered spout while the Rabbit version has a zinc die cast top.

Let me know if you have any other questions. I’d be happy to answer!

I have this aerator and it works fine (no mess, easy to clean in the dishwasher or sink).

I also have the Metrokane Bunny Corkscrew
wine opener and I LOVE IT!! So easy to open a bottle and I love the cork eject function (which I don’t think my old Rabbit ears opener had, but finally after about 12 years of use died). I haven’t tried the Rabbit Corkscrew they’re offering here though.

BTW I’m finding that Lot18 is quite evil…dang it.

Could you just explain what is the zinc die cast top and what was the reason for a more tapered spout? Is it smaller or just cheaper material? Thanks!

Corkscrews??..We don’ need no steenk-kingcorkscrews…:wink:

Need a new plastic aerator for the boat as the wife lost the old one.

Good timing.

chawlcrawl.com

fononthefox.com

I want the aerator - anyone in Colorado want the corkscrew?

Edit: Northern Colorado?

Anyone have theirs ship yet? I’ve got all this wine that needs aeration and opening!

No, Still no sign of a shipment for me. Anyone else?

None for me either. Account still says “you’re all set”

They sold less than 300 units. Maybe they forgot to process them after last weeke’s Woot-Off. Still waiting here too.

I’ve been waiting as well. It will be two weeks since the original woot, starting tomorrow.

yeah im waiting still too

I received this response from Woot customer support:

Sorry, any order placed on wine.woot can take up to 2-3 weeks to ship. We will email you tracking as soon as it becomes available.

Tye

I figured that 3 weeks would just apply to things like wine and food that can be logistically more challenging to ship, but for something as simple as a corkscrew and aerator…sheesh!

I’ll have to restock on screw tops and box wine until my corkscrew arrives!

Still waiting for shipment notification…come on Woot, this is uncalled for.

You can now track this order by reference on the FedEx website. Use your order number as the reference: https://www.fedex.com/AltRefTracking?cntry_code=us

My order shipped yesterday (5/20).

Still got nothing…

Sigh…still no corkscrew…but on the bright side, my wine is aging.

very nice. It claimed mine has already shipped. I get it Thursday! Maybe. maybe once I receive the item Woot will send me a tracking number.