House of Marley Earbuds w/Mic+Controller

Since they are from the House of Marley, shouldn’t the buds come packaged in a plastic sandwich baggie?

What, no hemp bag? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

BTW, no one can hear 15 or 17Hz, and most of us cannot hear above 15kHz. Spec overload.

Of course, they’ve got good bass; what we’re all wondering is: What are the highs like?

Bob’s rolling in his grave right now.

Do the control and mic work with iPhone, and does the jack have the extended narrow plug to make it down through Apple’s proprietary Hank Hill narrow urethra of an audio port?

Not happy that these were more expensive right here on Woot a few days ago! What gives?

I have had 2 sets of Marley headphones and they are pure awesome. Use them with my iPhone and have no issues at all. I’m considering to buy yet another pair because I just love the sound they give. I say grab a pair.

That’s only true to the extent of testing being unreliable; wide frequency response remains incidental of quality headphones. There is an ironic ‘myth about the myth’ that can lead to consumers buying garbage simply because it falls within the audible range. I suppose what I’m driving at (hah-hah), is that you don’t want to simply look at an expensive pair of headphones and disregard them because you imagine the frequency response to be exaggerated. My Sony MDR-V6s are rated at 5Hz - 30kHz, and despite being unbelievably affordable, are one of the best, most popular monitors on the planet.

Seeing as how the pictures of the Rasta and Roots boxes show they say “Made for iPod, iPhone, iPad” I would certainly expect them to work with the iPhone and the named Apple products.

But wouldn’t you expect, instead of or at least in addition to the 3.5mm miniplug, that they would come with alligator clips??

I like the Redemption Song twist on the blurb.

Rasta rhymes with Pasta…in for one.

And do you get better highs from Smokin’ Buds?

Is that a woven cord, like my guitar cords, or just a pretty cord, like my hurr’ cords?

Usually specs on most buds are 20hz to 20kHz, however the quality of the drivers is key, How is the bass? (big drawback on most lower priced buds), how is the treble?

It will work with Ipads, and any audio device that has the standard jack.

From the features:

The 52" fabric cord helps reduce tangles and is specially engineered to cut down on static so you get that clear sound

This is the feature that really sold me:
Recyclable aluminum ring that’s high quality, adds to durability and keeps materials out of the waste stream. Huh?

At least they don’t come attached to a dreadlock wig.