Houston, I Have So Many Problems

Houston, I Have So Many Problems

At first I thought this was just the new motto for the city of Houston.

And second, yeah, it really is.

1 Like

I had an initial reaction that I have so many problems with the Astros. Not, I think, what was intended here, but what else is a cynical Dodgers fan going to see?

Given the circumstances of the virus, this is somewhat in poor taste.

Actually found it representative of my life currently. For example, missing the purchase of the shirt by 1 min because I fire fog and can’t focus. So without 14 reminders from google timers in every room, I forget to eat or reply to messages. Not an Astros fan to comment on that aspect. Just personal life situations. Like house and town burning down, PTSD, pandemic, having to start over and the pain of writing down everything you lost of lifetime collections and and loss of our classic 72 Camaro. I’m still accepting that I had to cancel an appt because my car melted. That’s not something you would expect to have to say in your lifetime. So it was fitting overall.

I’m sorry you’ve had such difficulties. My house caught fire once but it was put out quickly. I’m so sorry you lost your home and personal items.

Take care and I hope things turn around very soon.

1 Like

It does sound like this was meant for you. Sorry you have been through so much, especially with the crazy times we are living in.

1 Like