How bout Landscape view in app, WOOT?

I know this is not the traditional place to leave a review but come on woot… what’s up why can’t the app rotate as my ipad rotates like most apps

1 Like

Thank you! I want that too

Because the app is already held together by duct tape and paper clips and adding anything new would cause it to collapse completely?

2 Likes

I’m sure there’s some reason that has to do with tilting the earth on its axis if everyone were to tilt their woot app at the same time.

1 Like

If your ipad has a web browser, try going to www.woot.com. It rotates on my phone, but is still junk compared to desktop version.

You are not far from the truth. it actually has to do with relocation of magnetic North. Recently Russian hackers enabled landscape mode in various popular apps. Although the NSA was quickly able to reverse this, the damage was done: Earth’s Magnetic North Pole Keeps Moving Towards Siberia at a Mysteriously Fast Pace

Experts, climatologists, and Who’s alike speculate that the Grinch is attempting to relocate the North Pole to Siberia where he will entrap Santa and the elves in abandoned Gulags in his latest effort to steal Christmas.

Fortunately, the aforementioned NSA is working with a local three letter secret operative to save this festive season. Recent video of this black ops mission can be seen here: mdW exclusive footage!

2 Likes

You know, the poles will reverse right? And we are way overdue.

Lots of weird mutations occur, but that’s ok. I’m sure the old Woot will still have been better.

1 Like